Pooky's 300

Getting comfortable in the QT. Eating like a champ!

IMG_0813.jpg

Nice :fish1:

Man look at you guys getting new toys for Xmas already. I want new toys too but what to get? I'm running out of stuff that I "need" to have. Suggestions that I can put on Santa's list?

Dan, isn't it time to start "replacing" things? One of these VT's is a replacement for one of my tunze's.

Next is a new custom kalk reactor ;)

Nice :fish1:

Thanks Mark. You mentioned you almost got one of these? You should have. It's an amazing fish.

Man look at you guys getting new toys for Xmas already. I want new toys too but what to get? I'm running out of stuff that I "need" to have. Suggestions that I can put on Santa's list?

Yeah, what Mark said. Time to replace. I am trying to replace my skimmer :D

Dan, isn't it time to start "replacing" things? One of these VT's is a replacement for one of my tunze's.

Next is a new custom kalk reactor ;)

Where are you having the kalk reactor made?

Thanks Mark. You mentioned you almost got one of these? You should have. It's an amazing fish.

Where are you having the kalk reactor made?

I know that they are, but I'm already having an issue with one of my new additions. Luckily I netted it this moning. It thought it was a clown goby and was living in my PPT colony :lol:

I think I'm gonna have Geo build me a smaller (4") version and keep it in my sump to run my top off through. It's still in the planning stage, but I've talked to him already; and thats half the battle :uzi:
But...if you guys see a used Geo 6" for sale at a good price, please send me a PM ;)

Either way, I'm just happy to see my corals happy again and that they are actually encrusting. I think I can say that I understand how frustrated you were. Heck, I went all ballistic and redid the tank :fun2:

I know that they are, but I'm already having an issue with one of my new additions. Luckily I netted it this moning. It thought it was a clown goby and was living in my PPT colony :lol:

I think I'm gonna have Geo build me a smaller (4") version and keep it in my sump to run my top off through. It's still in the planning stage, but I've talked to him already; and thats half the battle :uzi:
But...if you guys see a used Geo 6" for sale at a good price, please send me a PM ;)

Either way, I'm just happy to see my corals happy again and that they are actually encrusting. I think I can say that I understand how frustrated you were. Heck, I went all ballistic and redid the tank :fun2:

LOL.........dang fish. Can't live with them, can't live without them. Just like many other things in life :hammer:

The only issue with running the top off through the kalk reactor is that it will definitely jack up your alk. It's a tough battle to balance the Ca AND kalk reactors so the levels isn't totally out of whack. The other thing is that evap rates differ throughout the year so that's another thing to worry about. I find myself again thinking about using a dosing pump to dose the kalk but the tough part there is finding one with tubing that won't crimp and get stuck.

Glad to hear things are back to normal. I wanted to go ballistic but the lazy part won out :fun2:

Hard little boogers to shoot b/c they are so small and move so fast. Cool little ones though as they are very active and even saw them play the role of cleaner fish :)

IMG_0639.jpg

Very nice Kenny I was beginning to wonder about my Monday morning picture. BTW the coral just above to the right looks nice too. What is it?

Bro was that you lost my old and I thought it was another marketing call lol.. When you call can we not talk about reefs :)

You mean you don't recognize my number??? Well, then.........I guess I don't feel too bad.........lol. We can talk about whatever you want.

So I was back on the UCLA campus yesterday and it sure brought back lots of memories. Had some free time so I decided to visit the Morgan Center to see the new Wooden exhibit "The Den". They basically recreated part of his long time home in Encino right there. It was made my heart beat faster to see all those National Championship trophies displayed there :D

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

:thumbsup: Very cool Kenny. I was lucky enough to attend an event where he spoke about his Pyramid of Success. Later got an autographed copy of one of his books and shook his hand. Walton was tagging along with him.

Back