Pooky's 300

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14753399#post14753399 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pookstreet
Hi there. What can I do for ya?

How about just having a great Friday ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14753437#post14753437 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mpoletti
How about just having a great Friday ;)

Appreciate that! You too buddy! In fact, it's a great Friday since I am not working all of next week :D

Left you a VM. Call me when convenient.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14753523#post14753523 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pookstreet
Appreciate that! You too buddy! In fact, it's a great Friday since I am not working all of next week :D

Left you a VM. Call me when convenient.

I forgot to call you back. I saw an old friend when I was waling thru downtown mall. I'll call you back this weekend to finish our chat :)

Man, reality sucks!!! Back to work for me :mad2:

On a good note, I went away for 8 days and the system did ok. Only lost one barlett's and a bit of STN on one of the Acro colonies. Everything else looked the same as when I left. Had a trusted friend stopped by 3 times during that period to check on things and feed some frozen food. Now I feel better because I have a couple more week long trips coming up in the next few months.

Now back to some pix..........P3 Grape WM..........

IMG_4417.jpg

Nice chalice Kenny
You should of made the hr trip to WWC it so would of been worth it. Plus the Orlando traffic is NOTHING like LA traffic

Thanks Stacie. I would have made the drive to WWC if I was traveling alone. This was a family vacation and it would have meant precious time away from my wife and 2 little ones. Not something I am willing to sacrifice for corals and fish :)

Thats great news to hear about the tank Kenny. I still need to make some minor tweaks if I was going to leave for a week. On with the pictures :p

Yeah, that's the second time the tank has been alone for a week. The first time I didn't have many fish so I wasn't really worried about them going hungry. It gets easier every time. The biggest thing I worry about is the ATO, that's why I have 2 Tunze Osmolators, with one as a back up.

Kenny - have you ever had the Osmolator fail on you before? The only time I've had an Osmolator fail is when my skimmer overflowed and dumped a bunch of SW outside of the sump - it's not really a failure since the Osmolator is designed to turn itself off after 10 minutes of continuous operation. More like a design failure on my end. ;)

Speaking of trips, I'm coming up with the family in end of September for the requisite trip to Disneyland ... :thumbsup:

M - I haven't had any problems with the Osmolators yet. Knock on wood. I know it's a great product but I just felt safer with another as a back up. My worst nightmare while away is the sump running dry and cause other catastrophic accidents. Tunzes are great products, that's why I use as much of their stuff as I can :)

Welcome back to the mainland! If you have any free time, you know how to reach me ;)

Did someone say take a bite? Great picture Kenny as usual. The pieces you traded with me are doing well. Starting to show some growth or at least getting puffy along the edges. Glad to hear that nothing happend to your tank.

LOL........I knew the "bite" comment would draw you out of the woodworks :lol: Glad to hear the frags are doing well for you. Looking forward to another trade down the road.

Would love to trade with you but my stuff is just not worthy! :(

I need to take a photo class from you. Can I bribe you with another order of Portuguese Sausage Musubi?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14816830#post14816830 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pookstreet
Thanks Stacie. I would have made the drive to WWC if I was traveling alone. This was a family vacation and it would have meant precious time away from my wife and 2 little ones. Not something I am willing to sacrifice for corals and fish :)

This makes u a #1 Dad in my book ... Now your prize will be in your house next week ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14825225#post14825225 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DanW
Would love to trade with you but my stuff is just not worthy! :(

I need to take a photo class from you. Can I bribe you with another order of Portuguese Sausage Musubi?

Come on now, Dan. I am sure you got some nice stuff hiding in your tank somewhere.

I do ANYTHING for musubi. Well, almost anything :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14825318#post14825318 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by PnoyReefeR
This makes u a #1 Dad in my book ... Now your prize will be in your house next week ;)

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Kenny - would love to get together again but this trip, family takes precedence ... we'll see how it goes. You know what that's like. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back