Pooky's 300

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14715266#post14715266 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by FiSHy sAy HeY
Are they watermelons if they have green edges? Thats one of the comparisons I see between all of them

From what I understand, that's the basic requirement for a watermelon chalice. Of course, the body and eye colors can be very different as you can see here.

It looks like cookie monster took a bite out of your red watermelon :p

cookiemonster.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14718072#post14718072 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by racerw
The Monster Mash is BRIGHT!!!
Nice collection

Yes, it is? It's amazing the difference you'll notice once they are all sitting side by side.

IMG_4348.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14718523#post14718523 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mpoletti
It looks like cookie monster took a bite out of your red watermelon :p

cookiemonster.jpg

LOL.........I try not to cut them but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14718867#post14718867 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pookstreet
LOL.........I try not to cut them but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do :D

I totally understand that :(

Thanks Sara. It still has a long ways to go to color up fully.

I would love to see pix of your lineatus pair. Please post up some photos in your thread soon :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14724477#post14724477 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pookstreet
Thanks Sara. It still has a long ways to go to color up fully.

I would love to see pix of your lineatus pair. Please post up some photos in your thread soon :)

I'll try and get some photo's up soon! I have some real work to get done as it's month-end ... so we will see how goes with that for timing! Also, my male is getting chased all over the tank by the Rhomboid currently, so I'm not sure he will hold still to get his picture taken ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14724685#post14724685 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SaraB
I'll try and get some photo's up soon! I have some real work to get done as it's month-end ... so we will see how goes with that for timing! Also, my male is getting chased all over the tank by the Rhomboid currently, so I'm not sure he will hold still to get his picture taken ;)

Wow, I would've thought it would be the other way around. I can't imagine a rhomboid being bigger than the lineatus. I can't remember, but do you also have a rhomboid pair or just the male?

The Lineatus is larger than the male Rhomboid and it is usually the Rhomboid that is more timid. Maybe since the Rhomboid has been the only wrasse in there 1 month, he's really mad about me adding 3 males to the mix last night. I also have a Rhomboid female, but she's still in another system as she likes to hide and I would have had to rip apart my fuge to find her.

Well, I confess I no longer have any inkling which one this is anymore. At first, I thought it was the P3noy WM but got shot down. Then I thought it was the P3noy Hybrid but the eyes are completely different colors. I guess I'll just call it P3 Hybrid Nobody's Baby :lol:

IMG_4367.jpg

Love the name - P3 Hybrid Nobody's Baby! You would think someone would claim it as it's nice looking!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14731272#post14731272 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SaraB
Love the name - P3 Hybrid Nobody's Baby! You would think someone would claim it as it's nice looking!

LOL........I do know who I got it from a year and a half ago. It's just that it doesn't look anything like the colony it came from :(

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14734667#post14734667 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mpoletti
The P3noy bastard watermelon :p

That name is reserved for another of his koralz :eek2:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14734667#post14734667 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mpoletti
The P3noy bastard watermelon :p

YikeS... I know you want one :p .. I have one cookin for you :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14735596#post14735596 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pookstreet
That name is reserved for another of his koralz :eek2:

I guess I will some of my stuff again after a yr :mad: ..

Post some but not the ;).. j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back