Pooky's 300

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4019.jpg

Kenny, will you please start naming your darn pieces for us. Its hard enough to keep drooling over them; at least I want to know what I am drooling over :p

Heres a top down I made w/ clear plexi and 4" pvc, then painted it black w/ krylon fusion. Its a little sloppy around the seams but all I had was Weld-on 16 :(

paul013.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14608864#post14608864 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mpoletti
Kenny, will you please start naming your darn pieces for us. Its hard enough to keep drooling over them; at least I want to know what I am drooling over :p

Just following in the footsteps of the Master :D That's my Grape WM. Finally coloring back up after almost 2 years :(

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14608908#post14608908 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Ian
Heres a top down I made w/ clear plexi and 4" pvc, then painted it black w/ krylon fusion. Its a little sloppy around the seams but all I had was Weld-on 16 :(

paul013.jpg

Dude, that's even more ghetto than my PVC light rack :lol:

I was thinking of just using a section of 4" or 5" black ABS pipe. Would I even need the clear front lens if it's long enough that my camera won't touch the water? Talk about quick and easy.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14609049#post14609049 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pookstreet

Hey man, its used to take pictures, not hold high voltage equipment above my tank :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14609219#post14609219 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by GSMguy
Yes you will need the clear. Otherwise the pics won't be clear.

What I meant was, if the front of the tube is already submerged, you don't really need to worry about light reflections, water movement, and all that other stuff. Just curious. I might just try it and see if it works. If not, I can always glue a clean lens on.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14609483#post14609483 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Ian
Hey man, its used to take pictures, not hold high voltage equipment above my tank :lol:

:eek:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14610329#post14610329 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pookstreet
What I meant was, if the front of the tube is already submerged, you don't really need to worry about light reflections, water movement, and all that other stuff. Just curious. I might just try it and see if it works. If not, I can always glue a clean lens on.

The water inside the tube will ripple from the tubes movements.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14610364#post14610364 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by GSMguy
The water inside the tube will ripple from the tubes movements.

Hmm.......good point. Oh well, there goes the lazy pook street route.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14609049#post14609049 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pookstreet

There's absolutely nothing wrong with 'ghetto' if it's safe and works] :cool:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14613676#post14613676 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chainsaw5vent

There's absolutely nothing wrong with 'ghetto' if it's safe and works] :cool:

LOL.........hence the reason my PVC light rack was up for a year and a half :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14613935#post14613935 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by FiSHy sAy HeY
Nice tank. Can we see a FTS?

Thanks! Here ya go. This one was posted just before the split.

IMG_3981.jpg

Dragon hunting for food. They are both still doing fine and I see them picking stuff off the rocks. Unfortunately, I lost one of the Green Pipes as it got sucked into one of the 6105's :(

IMG_4008.jpg

IMG_4014.jpg

Kenny-the FTS is looking great-but not as good as in person ;)-sorry about your pipe fish-dang flow pusher

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14622345#post14622345 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by FiSHy sAy HeY
DANG!!! do you have frags of zoa's?ive became addicted :)

I don't have as much or many morphs as I once did. Just decided to keep only around 20 or so different varieties in the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back