Pooky's 300

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14591476#post14591476 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pookstreet
Now that was a rack anyone would be ashamed to sport :eek2:

:D That made me laugh! :rollface:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14594232#post14594232 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pookstreet
Everyone has them MFs except me :mad2:

I got a small M from you and Ive been bugging you all for the F ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14594677#post14594677 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mpoletti
it's definitely a PE ;)

I think I'll just trademark the label "P3" from now on. You get??? :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14594691#post14594691 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SaraB
:D That made me laugh! :rollface:

You know, I honestly thought it was pretty cool when I first put it up as a temporary measure. But after a year and a half, it was REALLY ghetto :eek:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14594695#post14594695 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mpoletti
I got a small M from you and Ive been bugging you all for the F ;)

OMG!!! I think this is the first one I actually figured out :rollface:

IMG_3993.jpg

Mark - not yet. I just shot that free hand with the pumps turned off in the frag tank. I may just make one for the Canon since I have to make a fish trap and a fish acclimation chamber.

Thanks P3noy!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14601856#post14601856 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mpoletti
Wait until after the 17th ;)

:D

Although I am thinking of making one that's a lot longer to shoot the frag tank with b/c it's so shallow. The added length will allow the lens to be a bit farther away. The regular one I'll use for the 300. What do you think?

I have no idea. I have wanted a tube for awhile. You've seen my tank. I have very little room for error between the VHO's and eurobracing.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14601975#post14601975 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mpoletti
I have no idea. I have wanted a tube for awhile. You've seen my tank. I have very little room for error between the VHO's and eurobracing.

Hmmmm........interesting idea on using a tube. I wonder if we can just use those black plumbing pipes. It's a heck a lot cheaper than black acrylic. You can just silicone a piece of clear acrylic to the end. I may just try that instead of make the long photobox. Saves a lot of time cutting and gluing.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14601981#post14601981 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mpoletti
Any updated shots of the pastel?

I'll get one up soon.

On another note, I got my AWT results back this week and the water parameters are kinda out of whack on nitrates, phosphates, and potassium. No wonder my sticks are coloring up :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back