possible frag trading??

coralfarmer84

In Memoriam
I'm just curious to as if anyone who actually visits this site has a successful setup in which they would like to sell or trade frags from. I'm always looking so if you have something cool just let me know. Tanks looking a little depleted.

I also need some macros for my fuge.

Thanks, Ryan

Nice set up you have. I picked up some Capulara when I was in the Key's for lobster short season. If it grows well I can get you a cutting.

That would be cool, I'm about to get a bunch of cheato for my fuge. Nice to see someone other than myself from naples.

I used to go to the club ricochet on lady's night that ws fun, but latly i haven't done to much like that. Bamboo in the cape is pretty hot, but latly I usually just go to the beach or do stuff with the family. Barefoot beach in bonita it awesome.

I have some Larry Jackson SPS good sized frag (purplish blue tips and golden branches) 15 bux appros 2" multi branched frag

Nice sized Stylophora frag approx 2" multibranched 25 bux (about the size of a 50cent piece in diameter

Green Milli frags 15 bux 1.5"
Red Milli frag 15 bux 1.5"

I also live in Tampa so shipping should be cheap

Chris pm me if your interested

From where you live its just a couple hours to the Keys!!! Do some snorkeling! I go every once in a while and I drive from Tampa!

chris you have a PM

Cutie- I've been to some of the beaches, some really cool stuff, but i need something to get out and enjoy myself, college is killing me lol

Back