RO/DI Install this week

Hartdude

Premium Member
Well, I decided after much thought and considering Huskerreef's success, to have Futuramic's Clean Water Center install a RO/DI system in my house similar to this one.

cwcm-image.jpg

Phil of Futuramic's said that the tech will come out and install the system at no charge, with a 12 month agreement. They will be replacing my four stage Kent Maxxima system, hooking my freezers ice maker to the system, and also installing a separate three gallon drinking water storage unit and faucet at the sink. The "fish water" portion of the system will be the only part to pass through the DI resin. Apparently they will be installing a tank style DI system that contains several times more resin than the cartridge type. The technicians will come out to service the system no less than once per year, more if the TDS begins to rise.

All of that for the low low price of $18.50 per month. I know that is more than the cartridges cost if I was to do it myself (which I have been doing for some time). I think the $200 or so per year is totally worth knowing I will never again have to deal with "bad water" effecting anything in my system, or have to remember to order cartridges, etc.

I'll post some pictures on Friday when the system gets installed.

The guys at Futuramic are really great to work with, they installed my 100gpd system and my TDS has been between 0-7 for quite some time. If you think about it, why would you not go this route. For a couple hundred bucks a year you have all the ro/di water you can use, even for drinking. They do a nice professional install, they service it if you have issues and will swap out your filters annually. I know you will very happy Chad.

Back