Royal-Exclusiv / Vertex Cone Skimmer Club

jeremy b
can i buy a magnet only for 1500 pump? just the magnet alone,,,nothing else,,if so can you pm me price? thanks

The new style 1500 impeller can not be taken apart. It's put together by a machine press, and will not just pull apart.

I do not have access to just a magnet, however if you get on a pond supply site who sells the Hagen pond pumps you would most likely be able to find the magnet only.

Thanks,
Jeremy

You would be covered under warranty for this part. If you would need to purchase a complete replacement impeller assembly for the 1500 pricing is $150. Keep in mind that these are not standard Askoll shafts and bearings. They are silicone carbide bearings and tungsten shafts. The impeller head is press fitted as well, so you can not just replace the impeller head on it.

By the way, the 200 is an absolute beast! I guarantee you would not be disappointed with it. I had a demo available that was originally sold, however the customer backed out and it's still available if you're interested? Full warranty, ready to go!

Thanks,
Jeremy

"Had" a demo available. I canceled my XP2000 pre-order and the Alpha 200 is mine now. :D

Thanks Jeremy! Looking forward to it pulling out a bunch of yucky stuff in my tank like it did on your tank.

The Alpha 170 is going to receive a new volute, tunable venturi, and impeller. As soon as the parts come in I will get those shipped right out to everyone who has ordered through us. If you purchased your Alpha 170 skimmer elsewhere you will need to go back to the place of purchase for this revision.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Yaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!! I saw these "tunable" venturi's on the Bubble King models at your booth at MACNA Atlantic City, NJ. I spoke with Johnathan (I think that was his name), GREAT guy and he explained the possible new upgrades. I think the tunable venturi is a wonderful idea! Too bad they didn't do that in the first place since it seems to be working on the BK line! LOL Can you possibly make a short YouTube video for the folks who haven't seen this?

The new style 1500 impeller can not be taken apart. It's put together by a machine press, and will not just pull apart.

I do not have access to just a magnet, however if you get on a pond supply site who sells the Hagen pond pumps you would most likely be able to find the magnet only.

Thanks,
Jeremy[/QUOT

my new alpha cone 250 with 1500pump on it,,,i can full impeller a part easily
i assume its new style since alpha is new
who want to try it,,just try it by turn it around and full it off,,,if its not turning then you can't take it off but if its turn around then full it off easily,,,goodluck

The black impeller head is coming off of the shaft? Or do you mean the shaft and impeller head is sliding out of the magnet?

Update Mini BK Pumps for Vertex-Cone 170

Update Mini BK Pumps for Vertex-Cone 170

Here any Pictures from the new Part...

Produced on our new CNC-Turn-and Millingmachine.....

Pumphead-Production.JPG

New designed Pumphead, include adjustable nozzle....

RD+170-1.JPG

Put out the Screw = more waterflow and airintake.... put in, less Flow and Airintake.... as the surging is begining : ... turn out the nozzle one or one and an half.... if comming out a lot of Microbubbles, please closed the nozzle.

RD+170-3.JPG

Inside-Design : include 3-D-Volute.....

RD+170-2.JPG

Screw, inside the nozzle.....

DSC03887.JPG

New designed Pump in Action.....

170+Cone2.JPG

170+Cone3.JPG

No Microbubbles by 900 Liter Airintake.....

170+Cone4.JPG

Best Performance in my Tank was 950 Liter/h Airintake. ( By 26 cm/10 " waterlevel) It is possible for switch from 700 up to max. 1100 Liter Airintake for the Vertex 170 -Cone . So the Customer can make the Performance not longer himself with the different Pipes, now, it is easy with the Screw...

Airintake+170+Cone.JPG

X1.JPG

best regards....

NICE machine Klaus! My friend owns a machine shop and watching those machines in action is absolutely amazing! The precision is incredible!

i wish they could do that nozzle with 250alpha,,,its a pain to remove nozzle on 250 model

hi,

a very good Idea... we want call with our Customer Proline.... :thumbsup:

@Subman719...

Thanks. ... yes, we now... we using 7 of this CNC-machines. Milling,-Turningmachines and Centers..... Very expensive equipment. Thats one of the Reasons, why RE is a little bit more expensive, as our Competitors......

The Machine of the Picture, have X - Z - Y and C - Axis, include a Doublespindle... we can conjure with it.... Difficult for programming, or nothing is to late, for learning this....

best regards...

UPS has the package listed as "exception" right now, so I'm just waiting on them to deliver. Hopefully I will have it on Monday, and will ship out to everyone immediately!

I ordered the 300 Alpha today Jeremy from you guys. Will my 300 have the new pump design pictured above? I am eager to get this. It is replacing an H&S A250.

The only Alpha skimmer that received the revision is the 170. This was needed do the smaller sized body. The Alpha 200, 250, and 300 Cones are beasts, and need no adjustment in their stock form!

no i wanted to trade it for a bk mini.. but the thing just skims so good!
i just hated the microbubbles.. but im hoping this eliminates it

Back