S.T.A.R.S Names and Faces/New Members

photo.php

Joel...and my side kick Kael

Hello,
My name is Trae and I will be moving to El Paso in a couple weeks.
I look forward to visiting with the club members and contributing to the club. I will also make it a priority to browse the local shops for may favorite corals. I have a 240 Acrylic cube. it is my first tank that is over 150 gallons and I will gladly take any recomendations for controlling the swing in parameter that I have encountered thus far. I will use a Geo calcium reactor with this tank. Unless someone has a Destaco laying around collecting dust? Lol.

Hello,
My name is Trae and I will be moving to El Paso in a couple weeks.
I look forward to visiting with the club members and contributing to the club. I will also make it a priority to browse the local shops for may favorite corals. I have a 240 Acrylic cube. it is my first tank that is over 150 gallons and I will gladly take any recomendations for controlling the swing in parameter that I have encountered thus far. I will use a Geo calcium reactor with this tank. Unless someone has a Destaco laying around collecting dust? Lol.

Whats sup Trae!:beer: Is it true that you can not have corals in HI?

HI, corals

HI, corals

Whats sup Trae!:beer: Is it true that you can not have corals in HI?

You can have softies but no hard coral due to the pillage of the reef. Every one there dives for all livestock and you can buy yellow tangs for seven bucks. Most corals in Waikiki are brown anyways so no thanks.

My 125G reef

My 125G reef

Here's a few pics of my tank. Not all fish were down for the shoot ok. There are a dozen fish in there

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 2
Clams

Clams

One 5" maxima, blue and purple. Another 2" maxima in a clam shell that's baby blue

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 2
Oh ok, sorry. I get you, haha. I feel dumb now for not posting one of me lol. I swear I take more pics of my tank than myself.

newbie to the community

newbie to the community

Don't known if im doing this right since this is my first time, my name is fernie and now I have a 46 gallon column that I drill to put a overflow and bulk heads with sump that I started on may of this year .

Attachments

• IMAG0245.jpg
    IMAG0245.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 2
S.t.a.r.s

S.t.a.r.s

Hi Fernie, and welcome to S.t.a.r.s. Perfect size tank for a halide or led for max growth.

Welcome to

[welcome]

coming to elpaso

coming to elpaso

What's up stars I'm moving to elpaso in 2 months!
And bringing the ocean with me from pensacola beach.
90 gallon build 30 gallon fuge, lit by ai hydra 26"s,And whole lot new stuff to test out!
If anyone wants to help with the aquascaping,plumbing,and all that I would love some help from hobbyists begginers to experts welcome.

coming to elpaso

coming to elpaso

What's up stars I'm moving to elpaso in 2 months!
And bringing the ocean with me from pensacola beach.
90 gallon build 30 gallon fuge, lit by ai hydra 26"s,And whole lot new stuff to test out!
If anyone wants to help with the aquascaping,plumbing,and all that I would love some help from hobbyists begginers to experts welcome.

New

New

Hi my name is tim I'm from silver city nm. Currently running a jbj nano 24. In process of converting a 75 fresh water to my new reef tank.

Attachments

• 1372185303007.jpg
    1372185303007.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 2
Back