S.T.A.R.S Names and Faces/New Members

What's up stars I'm moving to elpaso in 2 months!
And bringing the ocean with me from pensacola beach.
90 gallon build 30 gallon fuge, lit by ai hydra 26"s,And whole lot new stuff to test out!
If anyone wants to help with the aquascaping,plumbing,and all that I would love some help from hobbyists begginers to experts welcome.

Hows the Tank now?

Hows the Tank now?
It's doing great, thanks to you and others. I met you a few months ago, you sold me some coral and gave me some frags. I would like to return the favor by the way. My tank is filling up with coral now
f34a19873a7e44972edddb61db09187d.jpg

It's doing great, thanks to you and others. I met you a few months ago, you sold me some coral and gave me some frags. I would like to return the favor by the way. My tank is filling up with coral now

Hey we still on for Saturday?!

Thats a real nice tank

New to the forums. Names Cody. Just got done cycling a 40g breeder. I'm in east El Paso and eager to learn all I can from all of you. I just added two Clown fish today and a soft coral.

New to the forums. Names Cody. Just got done cycling a 40g breeder. I'm in east El Paso and eager to learn all I can from all of you. I just added two Clown fish today and a soft coral.

Welcome Cody, lots of good information and people to help you out. Make a build thread so we can follow a long

hey badass bro I just saw you have a YouTube channel. gonna be watching those and see what I can learn.

Hi everyone, been in to salt for 7 yrs now, but never a fan of social media so times change and so has my tank. Reefing with a Red Sea max -s 650. Seen the 915 you tube and figured I ll give this a try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, been in to salt for 7 yrs now, but never a fan of social media so times change and so has my tank. Reefing with a Red Sea max -s 650. Seen the 915 you tube and figured I ll give this a try

Cool Welcome. Do you have pics. The forum is very much dead now. But its still cool for me to get on here and also see how the tank started. Good peeps on here

Cool Welcome. Do you have pics. The forum is very much dead now. But its still cool for me to get on here and also see how the tank started. Good peeps on here

Thanks , been been doing some battling with a wall coral as you know, also been looking to add some color to my tank, been looking at Jason fox coral s

Thanks , been been doing some battling with a wall coral as you know, also been looking to add some color to my tank, been looking at Jason fox coral s

7ced2709630370b7d23700e1409ad5f2.jpg

Back