Schreiba's ADA 60-F

amazing looking tank! It's given me some ideas of what my next tank will be! Lol do you have any pictures of your sump?

amazing looking tank! It's given me some ideas of what my next tank will be! Lol do you have any pictures of your sump?
Thanks, glad I can provide some inspiration! And here's an old shot:

I've added a carbon reactor in the last chamber and the dosing tubes that come from my BM-T01 doser.

love the macro shots! and thank you very much for posting the pic of your sump :)

by the way do you have larger versions of your pictures? id love to use them as my desktop ^_^

Hi, please excuse my bad english.
I find her tank just great. At the time they have used the external filter, it had major problems with the scum on the surface?

Hi, please excuse my bad english.
I find her tank just great. At the time they have used the external filter, it had major problems with the scum on the surface?
No problem! Let me restate the question, When I had a canister filter, were there major problems with surface scum?

There was definitely some surface scum. The MP10 did a pretty good job of breaking it up since it was so close to the surface. I also tried to get rid of a lot of it during weekly water changes. However if you want the surface to be crystal clear, you definitely need an overflow.

Your tank looks so clear! I love how modern it looks as well. If i ever get a new one im pretty sure i will be going for something like this. thanks for the inspiration!

Love the tank I have a 60-p, Im also looking to gat a MAME overflow sick of cleaning the filter weekly :( any chances of looking at your sump set up thanks.

Hello, how is the tank?

I have also a little question again. How satisfied they were with the par38 LED's? Why have they changed over to the T5 variant?

Back