So Cal residents SCMAS/Marine Depot Sidewalk Sale 9/10/11 - Who needs Equipment?

based on past experience, does anyone know if these sales usually CROWDED and hectic???

how's parking?

I just spoke to Greg... Rain or shine... They'll do it in the warehouse if it's still wet out. See everyone later!

Did you guys really pick up an apex and rkl? Including a thong? Banana hammock? Lol
But seriously what did u guys get??? Wish I could have made it really needed to search or some equipment

Some guy made out like crazy full setup. Lights skimmer sump pumps for a 60 gallon 250 bucks give or take

Tunze pumps were cheap but those went quick. Close to new 9002 tunze skimmer 90 bucks. Slot of moon lights. Had a great deal of stuff even in the rain. But it stopped

Some guy made out like crazy full setup. Lights skimmer sump pumps for a 60 gallon 250 bucks give or take

Tunze pumps were cheap but those went quick. Close to new 9002 tunze skimmer 90 bucks. Slot of moon lights. Had a great deal of stuff even in the rain. But it stopped

Yeah that was a reef octopus skimmer, quiet one return pump, 25 gap acrylic sump, and a 4 lamp t5 fixture.

I managed to grab a large acclimate box, a Tunze 6025, a t5amp, and a panworld 50px external for my mixing station. I got the panworld for 49 dollars!

Back