SEAS March Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Kelly

Goniopora Aficionado
As most of you already know, Saturday March 4th we are meeting at the Wonders of Wildlife Museum next to Bass Pro Shop here in Springfield. We will have a back end tour of the museum and aquarium rooms. After that, you can choose to walk through the main museum if you would like. We need to meet at the museum by 1:00pm SHARP. I am told that the tour will start at 1:15 and will not wait for stragglers.

This is a SEAS Members Only event, paid for by the SEAS funds. If you have a friend (non-member) you would like to bring, the cost will be $15 per person....or, that person can join the club for $20 and go on the tour as a member :) .

Directions:

Wonders of Wildlife museum
500 W Sunshine
Springfield MO 65807

It is on the corner of Campbell and Sunshine streets right next to the Bass Pro Shop. It is very easy to find and hard to miss.

Click HERE FOR A MAP

See you there!

there's a concert in KC i'm going to friday night. depends on how well i'm recovering saturday if i go or not - i'll be the only guy wearing sunglasses.

Hey John, work is going to keep me from being there Staurday. If you want to come by later and get those lights, you are welcome. Hvae a great time...

Argh!

Alright everybody...I guess Anthony will have to come down here and straighten you all out.

AT LEAST I'LL BE THERE! :D

The backend tour should last about an hour.

Hopefully, we will have the option to separate the cost of the backend tour and the front end walk-through just incase someone can't do both. As it is now, the price will include the backend tour AND general museum admission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back