SeaWorld Trip!!

AquamanE

ORCA (Orlando Club) is inviting our members for another great day at SeaWorld. We did this 2 years ago and it was a blast. :bounce3::hammer:

Dont miss out on this rare opportunity to see SeaWorld behind the scenes. For the price being charged its like going to SeaWorld, PLUS free parking, Lunch, AND the behind the scene tours.

:fish2::fish2::fish1::fish1::fish2::fish2::fish1::fish1:

The difference this time is that ORCA is organizing the whole thing where as last time each club organized it their own way.

Check out the link below.

http://www.o-r-c-a.com/index.php?pageid=seaworld_2012

Is anyone from FMAS going? I mentioned this to my wife and she is interested in going...not behind the scenes, but to go and bring our 4 yr old. Is the tour all day? Can I call you Eddie for more details?

I would love too but the date falls on my 5th Wedding Anniversary. I don't think a behind the scenes tour of Sea World is what the wife had in mind for that evening....lol.

Man that sounds fun. I am all for it but I have to talk to the soon to be wife, I'm already learning.lol. We get back from our honeymoon the 14th and I'm not sure if after a week vacay she will be up for another weekend away. I will talk to her tonight.

Man that sounds fun. I am all for it but I have to talk to the soon to be wife, I'm already learning.lol. We get back from our honeymoon the 14th and I'm not sure if after a week vacay she will be up for another weekend away. I will talk to her tonight.

Its worth the trip.

2 years ago when the club went (we had 75 of the 125 that went) we had a great time. The back lot tours are awesome. The deal is hard to beat even without the tours.

Back