Share the meaning of your username

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14917408#post14917408 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by PRDubois
I have no Idea where I got mine from. :D
aw come on now paul....can we atleast have a hint?:confused:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14916257#post14916257 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Pigpen80

and it carried on into music...................Who else had the name pigpen in a band?

The answer is the late Ron McKernan of the Grateful Dead.

LETS GO CUBBIES!!!

Stupid name but I use it for everything.

I service sheet metal fabricating machine tools, ie turret punches, shears, press brakes, etc. I walked in the door of one of my customers many many years ago and they yelled out to the plant manager "The turret doctor is here". I've used it pretty much ever since.
A very old one that I used to use online was "xefron", initially setting up an AOL account in the early 90's, I had a hard time finding something without a ton of numbers with it, so I started plugging in stuff 'til something worked that I could pronounce:).

Heres mine, its my daily driver in the summer and my first car. I got it from my parents for my 16th bday they bought it new. Nothing like having 2-3 expensive hobbies.

DSCF08650.jpg

i manage a roller derby team and my roller derby name is:

His Unholiness, The Reverend Ramirez

-> hence reverend reefer, i am actually a reverend of the universal life church! haha! got the idea from the hell's angels....

Mine came up because of my job. I'm a sportfishing captain in southern cal and I've killed a lot of fish. As for the 6 ikillsh without it was taken. It is also my email.

I don't think I have to explain the not so hidden meaning in my username.
Just to let everyone know, I haven't had any in a few years.

:smokin:

Last edited:
It's the only thing water related that I could think of in Spanish and the only things that were in my tank at the time -- just shrimp and water, and yes I realize that I didn't spell either one correctly!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14923369#post14923369 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ILoveReefer
Bummer... ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14923369#post14923369 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ILoveReefer

:beer:
;)

Well then you better go find some!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14921496#post14921496 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Packersfan21
Mines simple. I'm a fan of the green bay packers and charles woodosn, one of my favorite players, is #21.

:cool: :thumbsup: Awesome!! I love the packers :inlove: :dance: :wave:

Back