Show Your Tank!

+1

Also I love the JC poster in your first pic!!! :thumbsup:

Jay

haha, thanks jay, its a framed painting pretty damn cool huh. and yeah ill just start a new thread on here tomorrow when i get my skimmer. then hopefully the rest of the stuff should be here sometime this week. MAN I CANT WAIT !!! haha

Hay pnavarro170 how are you liking the new skimmer that thing look awesome!!!!! I would get one but i think its a little over kill for a 20 gal tank. The bubble blaster pumps are really nice, and im sure you will love the skimmer. I Looked at your other post about it. Got any new pics??

Hay pnavarro170 how are you liking the new skimmer that thing look awesome!!!!! I would get one but i think its a little over kill for a 20 gal tank. The bubble blaster pumps are really nice, and im sure you will love the skimmer. I Looked at your other post about it. Got any new pics??

and yeah its overkill almost for my tank. might be too much for a 20 gallon. hahaha

ill have new pics this week. its barely being broke in. so i cant wait to see how much better it will get.

well here is the latest pic, things should be in equipment wise this week i hope.

got 8 chromis, male and female blue jaws, pair of black clowns, and a pair of zebra dartfish

hope to add a few tangs in a couple weeks, and some frags soon after that.

x008-1.jpg

Great entertainment for our new addition!!!

Cat01.jpg

You can see the zoas are going crazy and even growing on the front glass. They are going to like the new tank!! :)

Jay

wow jay, zoas are growing like weeds, are you just transfering everything over to the new tank? or it there different plans or things going in to the bigger tank?

Pedro "“ Not sure yet. I'm leaning on keeping everything and just adding more rock and sand to the new tank. Will be adding more fish this time around however!! :) Course the tank, stand and equipment will be up for sale once the new tank is up and running!! ;)

Jay

Here are a couple of our tank before we got rid of it. When we get another one, we plan on arrange it about the same way, since we still have all the live rock.

Attachments

• DSCF1933.jpg
    DSCF1933.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCF1935.jpg
    DSCF1935.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 2
i know my build is on another thread, but im excited about my progress so im posting everywhere, haha.

z008.jpg
[/IMG]

Pedro, you are doing a great job, it looks very nice. I just wish you would do something with that pump and tube there on the right. ;)

haha, its not staying like that, i explained it in my build thread, instead of adding another pump for my hang on uv sterilizer, i took the pump from the refugium, hooked it up to the uv sterilizer, hung that on the side of the refugium so that provides the water into that. worked out pretty well just need to clean that tube and pump up. so no worries.

Well if you notice I didn't say anything about it in your build thread because you said not to. You never said not to say anything about it here. :wave: Just giving you a hard time.

Back