Snail Order Delayed

jallard

Tony from swamp bottom tried to fill our order from reef splendor today and the wholesaler didn't have a few things.....
It's not Tonys fault

1-they didnt have pepermint shrimp
2 they didnt have mexican turbos
3-and no scarlet hermit crabs

So I see no point in picking up a partial order. He is more than happy to hold stuff until everything is in. At which time I will pick EVERYTHING up and meet with everyone. You are more than welcome to go to SB and pick up what he has if ya need the critters right away. I just think its a PITA for me to go to SB 2 times and then try to arrange 2 seperate deliveries.

Sooooo there will be no reason to meet at crossgates this weekend. We can just meet Saturday, March 4th same time same place:rolleyes: I'll post a reminder

Agree with TA and upstatedave.. Would defin be crazy to try and arrange 2 meets and 2 trips. Understandable ;) No problem.

okay next weekend will be a problem for me but I will give Tony a call and ask for him to hold everyhting over till monday or tuesday for. No problem though.

Next weekend doesnt work for us, so I still plan on going there myself Friday evening to get what did come in. Talked to Tony, he also picked up something else for me, and will hold the scarlets and turbos or just order them again at a later date.

Mike- is he a smasher of a stabber??? If you can find the rock, just put it in a bucket- he'll come out when it is dry to "explore"- though I fully appreciate that getting that rock out will not be easy. Regardless- watch your fingers!

The plan is ....I will be getting them from SB saturday and driving them up to crossgates mall at 12noon. Please don't be late because I don't wanna spend my afternoon in the parking lot :)

Back