Sorry if this is not appropriate but I can use a little support right now.

jtrasap

Elite Member
Saturday evening my sone took his own life. I am in the absolutely worst place a human can be. I know this group is a bunch of wonderful people so I thought I might reach out to you guys for some uplifting. My son was 15 years old, ran track, played in the band, was planning on playing soccer and had never shown a sign of depression but for some reason Saturday evening he ended it all. My world is upside down. My sister created a gofundme page to help with expenses and I'm not asking for donations but any little bit will help.
All I can say is if you have children be sure and tell them you love them and you support them and don't stop telling them. Tell them how amazing they are, Praise them with everything you can. The teenage brain is a crazy place and it needs all the positive support it can get to make it through a rough world of other hateful teenagers. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to put this but I need to vent as much as I possibly can. I am I the deepest darkest pits of hell right now.

https://www.gofundme.com/cqcmcx-help-with-expenses

18056784_421064614918725_1871651771152172415_n.jpg

https://d2g8igdw686xgo.cloudfront.net/19874500_1493000730.8216.jpg

18118567_421064311585422_1003300588871215063_n.jpg

12813934_187073584999616_4472393670790802856_n.jpg

Last edited:
The teenage brain is a crazy place and it needs all the positive support it can get to make it through a rough world of other hateful teenagers.

As an 8th grade teacher, this is a very true and powerful statement. Keeping your family in our thoughts.

I can't imagine what you are going through right now. One of the best parts about this community is that's it's not just about fish and coral.

Stay strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jason, I am so sorry to hear this. Unfortunately I also know the pain of losing a child and believe it to be the worse thing a person can go through. Although the memories and love never fade, somehow the pain does become more bearable with time. I will be praying for you and your family.

Thank you all for your kind words. I am completelly lost right now. My son was my best buddy in the world and I have no way to explain the pain. I have no answer for his actions and I do not know what to do. I have always been a person that could fix just about anything but this jas left me helpless. I can't imagine that there is a worse feeling in this world. I just want to curl up in my bed and hide forever.

Sorry if this is not appropriate but I can use a little support right now.

Jason, I'm so sorry for your loss.
I cannot even comprehend how difficult it must be for you, loosing a child is the worst thing that can happen to a person. I would talk to his teachers, peers and see if you can find anything. You just might be able to identify and help other kids.
In my prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My prayers are with you all. My friend from school...his son did the same last week. The sweetest boy...ran track and was doing really well with his grades. You would never think such a thing as suicide is going through their minds.

So sorry for your loss. I lost my son to suicide also. It's been 20 years. I know the dark place you are at now. If it helps any the dark recedes with time and the happy memories of your son will take their place. He will live on in your heart and sometimes in the best of your dreams you'll see him.

So sorry for your loss. I lost my son to suicide also. It's been 20 years. I know the dark place you are at now. If it helps any the dark recedes with time and the happy memories of your son will take their place. He will live on in your heart and sometimes in the best of your dreams you'll see him.
Thanks you for the inspiration. I hope this feeling ends soon because it is eating me alive.

My prayers are with you all. My friend from school...his son did the same last week. The sweetest boy...ran track and was doing really well with his grades. You would never think such a thing as suicide is going through their minds.

It is crazy how prevalent this problem is and we never hear anything about it until it hits home. Since my sons suicide just this past Saturday I have heard From 5-6 people whom have been through the same thing just within the past year or two. Most of the time when I see an obituary of a young child I think illness or car accident but I am now beginning to think they may often be suicide. It is not very often announced as to the cause of death. There is a stigma to it which needs to be lifted. I send my condolences to you and your friend and tell them that I know exactly what they are going through. It is absolutely without a doubt the most excrutiating pain imaginable. I have been through difficult times and deaths of friends and family and this is all of them wrapped together ten fold.

Back