Stock Tank

Markk96

Premium Member
I want to move everything out of my current tank. I need a stock tank or something. It has been awhile; what is good to use.

Rubbermaids IMO. You can get them at Tractor Supply or Orscheln. What size do you need?

Probably a 100 gallon.
Gotcha. I have a 50 gallon but not sure you'd want to borrow that since it's got algae stains from the pond plants I keep in it to over winter in the basement. Can't seem to get those stains out. Right now, it's just got dry rock in it.

Nice. I am just starting over and looking for a different tank then this cube. Not sure what I want yet.

FWIW if you've got an Ace near you they stock some of the rubbermaids and will deliver for free. We had a pipe burst, decided we should redo the floors, needed to take down the display to do that, and I decided to use some stock tanks while the work was done. I wasn't sure it would fit in my Jeep (I'd tweaked the interior some) and I ordered through them and they dropped it off right outside my door for free. Think I had to be an Ace Rewards member for the free delivery but I already was from having purchased some paint there.

As you know, my 200 Jaubert/NNR was my best tank ever. Don’t know it I’ll ever recapture that.

No I am going on vacation next week. I have added some nudi aptasia eating guys so I hope they do some damage. My tank looks like it has shag carpet all over there are so many.
No I am going on vacation next week. I have added some nudi aptasia eating guys so I hope they do some damage. My tank looks like it has shag carpet all over there are so many.
Where you guys going?

Back