teardrop maxima - other color

vili_shark - there's a blue-rim squamosa on ebay right now if you really want something blue. hehe.

Agent SPS, did you tranship direct through golden-ina or did you pick that up from TP? I heard they use GI sometimes.

Project Reef said:
Agent SPS, did you tranship direct through golden-ina or did you pick that up from TP? I heard they use GI sometimes.

I actually got it from a Idaho Saltwater Emporium. They purchased it from Golden Ina. I spoke to GI and they said there will be another shipment of teardrops and rare squams on either Jan 4 or Jan 11 so keep and eye out!

fishforlife said:
gosh, where are you planning to put it?

guess you have a tank in your office there?

Well it turns out that Fedex returned a few hours after it was shipped and said the box was leaking. So it is going out again today for Sat delivery.

If it would have arrived at work I would have just stored the box above my monitor for a few hours where it would stay warm.

Ever see a green rim teardrop?
reeftropicals_1771_1991895

that's tight. i have one similar that has a yellow rim. does yours have green rims on the other side also?

That picture is of one we have in our tank. It has bright green rims on both sides. Came from the Soloman Islands.

I wanna go scuba dive there! A lot of good stuff comming from there. Anybody ever been there? Any pictures?

me? still reading books on how to set up tanks
any idea?
up to here, i believe i will need:
tanks
outake
skimmer
drip filter
sump (Can skimmer be put after sump or right after outtake from tanks to give best result?)
heater or chiller
pump
intake
lights

sounds oke or need a whole lots of things?

Back