Teaser pic

m-six hundred

The Most Diabolical Hater
On a new build. 190 gallon deep sea aquatics pro tank.

2umasa8u.jpg

What did you mount the rocks to? The square things under them? Really clean plumbing job. Also what make light are you using? Nice mounting for it too.

Teaser pic

There are three large pieces of rock. The heaviest one weighing 43 lbs. they are cemented to an upside down porcelain floor tile using hydraulic cement. I have about 105 lbs total weight of brs dry pukani. I also used 120 lbs of figi pink sand in the display and another 15 lbs in the refugium.

Teaser pic

Water is in the tank. It took almost two days to fill it.

yzegury6.jpg

I am using the bean animal drain design. My tank came with three 1" drains, these were upsized to 1 1/2" drains inside the overflow box.

The main drain pipe is submerged 12" below the waterline with a full siphon on it. It is handling around 1,250 GPH. The other two drains are reserved as safety back up drains in case the main drain becomes clogged.

The picture below is of the main drain with a gate valve on it and the primary emergency drain. The main drain is 100% functioning and you can see there are no bubbles or turbulence. It's is 100% dead silent. So far I'm very happy with it.

ytena3uh.jpg

Last edited:
Teaser pic

Here is the sump running with zero turbulence. I am using a reef octopus DC 5500. Another great buy. I have never had such a quiet pump.

aza4evem.jpg

Last edited:
Back