Not open for further replies.
Thank you, cobbobby.

That was an extremely quick response =]

Hmm I might have to look elsewhere..

Thanks again,
Jonathan.

EDIT:

Wait, I don't even know how loud a remora is =P
I mean I'm not a silence-freak.. but if it's bearable I'll still be happy with it, if it performs well while doing so.
Would you say someone could sleep through it? Or is it THAT kind of noisemachine =P

If it was in my bedroom i would not be happy. Since its not i dont mind it. It performs very very well though and price is untouchable.

Well I bit the bullet and ordered a BM150 so it should be here in the next week. I also brought a Bubble Magus dosing pump at the same time. :D I can't wait to get them both and see how they perform.

Any more info on the BMQQ? I was thinking about getting on for my Nano have a JBJ 28G wanting to know if it would fit and how good it works vs. Tunze or Saphire or something like that.

I will be receiving a prototype bubble magus mini pro designed for the cadlights pro sump. I will be beta testing this thing prior to their release in november but can't find any info at all on the pump they are using for this. It's an Atman 1100PH pump according to cadlights and all I've read is horrible things about atman pumps.

Has anyone had good experiences with the Atman pumps? Are they just Via Aqua Knock offs?

Tivo

Thanks,

I have a few pumps I may be able to mod in case the pump acts up. I just need to figure out the input size when I get it.

And the award for cheapest cone goes to....... =)

I have a NAC6 as well so I am guessing this NAC7 should be a winner.

Attachments

• IMG_4007.jpg
    IMG_4007.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 3
Ahh man... The NAC7's probably gonna cook the competition - in price alone. I think it's time for the skimmer manufacturers of the world to realize that good skimmers don't necessarily mean you'll have to pay out the nose. Now if only the lighting manufacturers would follow the example.

Well... I relocated to Oregon 2 years ago from Europe and I'm still using my phone and other devices with an adapter ;-) So 220 to 110 is easy! You can find the adapter everywhere in the us.

I need a new skimmer for my setup and these look very promising!

For a ~50g system would you recommend the NAC6 or the BM99?
What are the main differences, advantages, and disadvantages of these two skimmer?

I realize the skimmer may be a little oversized, but I like to feed heavily with heavier stocking, and don't want to have to upgrade skimmers if I get a different tank in the future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back