The Bubble-Magus Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the aquabee, hesitant to buy the nac7.....it has the atmann pump... Reliability and the fact it draws more power

does anybody know the BM external aquabee pumps' fitting size? or if it will fit on the fittings on a DAS skimmer? it's kind of had to find replacements

thanks

i have a ton of micro bubbles on my nac 6 its in 11 inchs of water any help on getting rid of them also i noticed my nac 6 output goes stright down at the bottom of the skimmer rather that out a couple of inches up from the bottom does this have an effect?

i have a ton of micro bubbles on my nac 6 its in 11 inchs of water any help on getting rid of them also i noticed my nac 6 output goes stright down at the bottom of the skimmer rather that out a couple of inches up from the bottom does this have an effect?

i believe the sweet spot is 10" of water.....if the skimmer is new then give it a week or so and the micro bubbles should go away...the output is desiigned that way...the wedge pipe will help you regulate water so no problem there...

I'm having this same Micro bubbles thing going on, do you remember at what point during your initial cycle they started to disapate, I mean did you see a change in pH, or other water chemistry.

btw i got an "extra" acrylic ring in my packageing any one know what this is.

It is to set your skimmer on if you want to raise it a little. It serves no other purpose to my knowledge. Personally I think adding to the box is how they get rid of their scraps. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back