The most AMAZING buy today...a 1.5" Conspicillatus Angel!!!

might be safer to add both at the same time and maybe use an iso box initially...
cant wait to see them in the dt...

might be safer to add both at the same time and maybe use an iso box initially...
cant wait to see them in the dt...

Yeah, I agree it'd be safer. My only concern is that the Conspic is so small. I'd feel more comfortable if it was at least twice as large before I introduce it into the DT.

My plan is to actually catch my pair of Interrupta in my DT and put them in the refugium with the two new fish and keep them in there for about a week or so. That way, my male will not feel as dominate in a new environment and my new Interrupta will feel more secure with her new pair since she's already used to the refugium. Once they're all used to each other, I'll put all three back into my DT. That's the plan anyway....

Yeah, I agree it'd be safer. My only concern is that the Conspic is so small. I'd feel more comfortable if it was at least twice as large before I introduce it into the DT.

My plan is to actually catch my pair of Interrupta in my DT and put them in the refugium with the two new fish and keep them in there for about a week or so. That way, my male will not feel as dominate in a new environment and my new Interrupta will feel more secure with her new pair since she's already used to the refugium. Once they're all used to each other, I'll put all three back into my DT. That's the plan anyway....

I think that's a great strategy. Keeps the original pair from viewing the whole tank as "theirs" and allows a reestablishment of the pecking order.

My plan is to actually catch my pair of Interrupta in my DT and put them in the refugium with the two new fish and keep them in there for about a week or so. That way, my male will not feel as dominate in a new environment and my new Interrupta will feel more secure with her new pair since she's already used to the refugium. Once they're all used to each other, I'll put all three back into my DT. That's the plan anyway....[/QUOTE]

Thats the best plan I have heard of

By the way, WHY was my post asking the price of this fish deleted??? mods please explain. there were no insults or nothing. thanks!

wow. first time I've heard of that with fish. so aside from being very hard to find, why are people so interested in this fish? marine world has got lots of colorful weird wacky small animals. why this fish?

Reefer want's the most unique fish or corals they can get their hand on. Not everyone can have a yellow tang in their tank, Although its pretty and colorful its too common so It is not for everyone. Why your car is less expensive the Bugatti veyron?

wow. first time I've heard of that with fish. so aside from being very hard to find, why are people so interested in this fish? marine world has got lots of colorful weird wacky small animals. why this fish?
every rare fish price follow that pattern...

WOOOOWWW I LOVE IT!!! Where did you get it from?
And do you mind asking how much did you pay for it?
This is one of my favorite angel,I had two in the pass but they were about 7" inc
And that was the smallest you can get before!:(
Good luck with it:)
+A on trading one of your children for it, I will do the same if I found one like that :)

Any update on on the little guy is doing?

Talking about fish/coral and price, it's all in the eye of the beholder; that's the way with anything.

Back