The Official Pay-It-Forward (PIF) Thread

Sooo im wondering if anyone has a cheap or free? hob skimmer as i do not have a sump...never used a skimmer but with an aggressive tank my bioload will be larger. so im going to probably need one.

I will also be going through my stock of aquarium stuff and putting some stuff up to give away in the next week or so.

Sorry for double post I have 2 tanks to give away one is a 20 long needs to be cleaned was used for freshwater. the other is a 5 gallon itank which is poorly made and missing the tray which had a poorly made reservoir... im sure you hands on guys can do it or use it fro something without the pump... but its free pm me.

5ryifkiDqSe0uozq8jabTnnhqEtHoKH1eYqsrtGTSJsqllVa8HDp0cppoSL-laoXvlxLPPTZ9T03tuJkHmSIyXVKQxSwzzzjGLK64dd5Yz6kp78b0n3CzJPbEN7lxVlx8HrXByAb6uyzyKSmFiAU_LHUiKaKOF4DWXpliaUTOHoRe0VJNcUfumvQGOl2qLSomUF8bCtuY4Ho3hqtP6ZVgaiHuL9Hm3-IklfQ_9oZrGho9b9z8HN6nb54zDfVVbjAJ3UOZKOeggDYHn4kyzaYjzSP_Ei24EXA7qbKho6W3N7l6_NWzIGSvegTf5uwmsjn8l445CFXPWRfP9sOaeHF2T2kriWDTnzJZKnui4HRkbKN46M8Zhevea7I4lHKPGPZcfwJ8b0T1Oo238HCLOysuOB_1N_tMc1AdcPaIZ15XKy-griDGVnV9vmnawjYxmgESSI1-xgwSeOTZh2sg8LVcpFoJgnD9TQ2o4y-L-9s8wur19Y2QyAkEnrlPlJoCr6Ctg7jf2wEW6dgVbvb4x3cO0Ykevz_XN7PoZ-a4Q=w1808-h808-l75

Hey guys. I'm looking for dry or live rock and sand to set my tank up. I would normally buy it but no pay for 4 weeks now. Lucky i had a bucket of salt to get this going. Thank you in advance.

The Official Pay-It-Forward (PIF) Thread

I have 2 blue with yellow tail damsels I'm removing tomorrow if anyone wants them pm me. Location glenview but I can meet somewhere not too far. I would like them gone tomorrow so they don't stay in a bucket

Any one have dry rock or live rock that can be donated to Aurora University? I'm putting a tank in the science building as part of a independent study class.

Back