The true swap...

So those 8 Who 1st registered, NEED to be on time, preferrally earlier(15min)!!! If You snooze you loose! lol! We are even considering the 1st 8 registered members, after they are done with their picking, call out random numbers according to the sign in sheet for that day. That will probably be the second round. Then the second round draft winners will pick people out of the hat.. who have not been called yet, and so fourth and so on. We are still working out the details.

This way every member plays a role in our True Swap Event!! Sounds like fun too me!!!

Last edited:
it is not going to be a round robin thing.......

Three rounds, every member gets a pick for each round. Remember as OPG above mentioned if your late your placement will be at the bottom of the draft and once a round is complete your pick will be forfeited.

ie if you come during the second round you will not get two picks.

Three rounds, every member gets a pick for each round. Remember as OPG above mentioned if your late your placement will be at the bottom of the draft and once a round is complete your pick will be forfeited.

ie if you come during the second round you will not get two picks.

ight so im going to come early so i can get a high pick....:beer:

Im new to reefing but this sounds awesome. Just to see items that ive never seen before. Once I have my tank up I can join in on the festivities. Definitely food for thought

:idea: If you like BRccklyn, you are more then Welcomed to come as my guest to get a feel for the Club and also get a chance to meet our awesome members. :rollface:

Can I register even though I don't have a corals to swap, can I also bring like 5 maybe 20 Kenya trees to give away at the swap lol my tank looks like a camp forest with all these little trees, thank u Dr. Lopez

Can I register even though I don't have a corals to swap, can I also bring like 5 maybe 20 Kenya trees to give away at the swap lol my tank looks like a camp forest with all these little trees, thank u Dr. Lopez

No need to bring anything. Keep the Kenya trees home :)

See ya at the swap...

fragged n curing:

Bali Green Slimer Acro - 3 pieces
Larry Jackson Arco - 5 pieces
Blue Mushroom -
Neon Green Mushroom
Purple Mushroom
Cabbage Coral
Yellow Star Polyps
Potato Chip Coral

All on discs, more to come....

That would be awesome. Need to take a second look at the location and tell my job I will be "sick" that day. SWEET!!!!

:idea: If you like BRccklyn, you are more then Welcomed to come as my guest to get a feel for the Club and also get a chance to meet our awesome members. :rollface:

That would be awesome. Need to take a second look at the location and tell my job I will be "sick" that day. SWEET!!!!

Sorry about the double post!!

Ohh BTW I forgot to mention....:frog: the member who pays for the most drinks that day:beer: will get a free fully encrusted Flourescent Horn Coral aka.. Hydnophora 2X2 lol!! J/K on the drinks part. This will be added to the list of Corals I'll be bringing.
Also... 2 Green Hairy Mushrooms for those softy lovers.
1 other Mushroom that is a wanna be Toadstool.. he must be a hybrid because he's thick as a mother :lol:

On a side note, I will not be bringing any zoa's for the event.:sad2: Sorry..

Back