The true swap...

Had a great time! Thank You to all the officers for making this possible.

I just have a suggestion that maybe next time we don't write the names on the top of the cups but instead the bottom. So that people don't know what they are are getting and it makes it harder. This way its fair, more fun, and there would be a lot more trading. If everybody gets the thing they are looking for, they probably wouldn't want to trade.

Another thing is have a minimum amount of things you bring in. Not saying that people didn't bring in stuff but if everybody brought say 3 frags minimum, then the majority amount of corals being offered wouldn't be depended on a few. I know that certain members especially some of the officers took a hacksaw to their tanks or spent money getting coral frags and that isn't fair to them.

Overall great event! well organized and planned and can't wait until the next one!

I would like to start off by thanking all the officers @ NY Reef Club for putting this event together, there wasnt a lot of time and we had to really hustle to get it all done... Also want to thank Thane for letting us hold this event @ his place (PLAY)...
And most of all I want to thank all of the members that showed up and paticipated in the TRUE SWAP...

Cant wait for the next one, and it will get better...

I had great time. For me the frags where a bonus, I allways have a great time with u guys(specially when we pick on guys that cant spell) lmao.

Thank you guys for all the great frags . Special thanks to everyone that made this possible.

Ps. Thanks for my king Midas! :D

Last edited:
IMG01291-20110313-1258.jpg

IMG01288-20110313-1250.jpg

IMG01289-20110313-1251.jpg

IMG01283-20110313-1225.jpg

IMG01285-20110313-1226.jpg

No one call me... lost my voice!!!!:lol: J/K!

SHOUT OUTS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED OUR SWAP!!!

You guys/gals are the one's who made the TRUE SWAP a sucessfull one!

This Swap was Just For You!!

If you had fun today... I'm sure you will not be able to wait untill the PARTY BUS!!!!!:dance:

See you all at the Next Month's General Meeting!! :love2:

Man, it had been a while since I had this much fun. Everyone acted like gentlemen and lady like, Play was a blast and the coral were phenomenal. 8am't wait to see everyone at the next meeting. A special thank you to all who made this possible.

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to the ENTIRE club, for a great time...despite the surprise visit, I felt like I got the VIP treatment.

It was nice to see old friends, and meet a few new ones! Seems like everyone enjoyed themselves.

Dr. Harry and the officers really did a nice job, putting the event together.
Thane's place was perfect!

It was our pleasure to have you over & it was a nice surprise. Hopefully you'll stop in again to say howdy!! Our doors are always open to friends..... GL to you this weekend in PA.

Noel.

Couldn't have asked for a better time, or a better place. It was a real family friendly event, too. :thumbsup:

Back