Toofrigginswt's Custom 125 Gallon Tank Build

sch 80 is grey
sch 40 is white

just an fyi!

Also, Water- rite is retail store and do not have grey sch 40 pipe! they may try and sell you electrical pipe.

27 years in the field and have never seen grey sch 40. sorry gang!

tom

And reclaimed water designated sch 40 is purple!

Tank looks great!

How is the flow from the return after running through manifold and reactors? I am considering the laguna 1500 for a similar sized tank and wanted to know if it was plenty of flow even after manifold. Also is the pump pretty quiet?

Sorry if you mentioned earlier in thread, I tried reading through most of it before asking.

Tank looks great!

How is the flow from the return after running through manifold and reactors? I am considering the laguna 1500 for a similar sized tank and wanted to know if it was plenty of flow even after manifold. Also is the pump pretty quiet?

Sorry if you mentioned earlier in thread, I tried reading through most of it before asking.

No need to apologize. I was a little worried at first that it would not be enough flow for my needs. However, there is still plenty of flow out of the return. As a matter of fact, I actually restricted both of the returns a little bit just so I can slow down the the turnover rate into my sump. I plan on running a pellet reactor as well using this pump. So that'll be 3 reactors total.

The pump is extremely quiet. The water blaster from my skimmer is way louder than the Laguna. You really can't go wrong with this pump. I would buy another one in a heartbeat. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Got my reactors mounted and running.

IMAG1036.jpg
I love your plumbing on this set up. Quick question, the lines feeding the reactors - what kind of product is that? It looks like its flexible and its going into JG speedfittings. Would you mind sharing what it is and where you got it? Thanks! Chris

Time for updated photos. :) Last round was in May, so update due. You were pulling great colours back then, be nice to see how things are. :D

Back