What Color is Your Carpet? {pics please}

My two greens
88cf567eba493d79fee6ba60edf7a977.jpg

How about this carpet from a well know vendor for sale as of 4/2/2018. Not April Fool picture as far as I can determine.

attachment.php

What Color is Your Carpet? {pics please}

Here's mine, a purple I just picked up last night. Not good pics but still getting acclimated. Water was a little dirty bc i just cleaned glass

I'm assuming it's a Haddoni and not a gig. Didn't get a good look at the base and don't want to disturb it.

3251f0ba542f29c15480ffd398cc2fd4.jpg
ce9c20de011668a14f40452161d36dc4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yea Gigs are going to be pretty much impossible to get with Indonesia shut down. I think Indonesia is the only place they are collected but I may be wrong. What is in the hobby now may be it if Indonesia does not reopen.

Yea Gigs are going to be pretty much impossible to get with Indonesia shut down. I think Indonesia is the only place they are collected but I may be wrong. What is in the hobby now may be it if Indonesia does not reopen.

Philippines might be an option for gigs. Their collection methods have always been questionable for fishes but gigs do exist there. So may be we'll see something especially from stores that do "œdirect ship" and don't rely on whole sale

I just got 3 small S. gigantea from a wholesale dropshipper. Seadwelling is the wholesaler - there are two online vendors that sell their stuff retail dropshipped. This was the second time this month that they have had them listed on their wholesale list, so someplace is exporting them. Were supposed to be purple, blue and green giganteas but I ended up with a green and two blues. Tiny (2-4 in) but healthy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw a couple just yesterday but they were in bad shape. I don't think Indo is the only place they are collected.

Back