What Color is Your Carpet? {pics please}

Gigantea season is coming up. Somehow there are a lot of small Gigantea a available in the fall and early winter

I just got 3 small S. gigantea from a wholesale dropshipper. Seadwelling is the wholesaler - there are two online vendors that sell their stuff retail dropshipped. This was the second time this month that they have had them listed on their wholesale list, so someplace is exporting them. Were supposed to be purple, blue and green giganteas but I ended up with a green and two blues. Tiny (2-4 in) but healthy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post some pics if you can. I might be interested in trying to get a few drop shipped.

Gigantea season is coming up. Somehow there are a lot of small Gigantea a available in the fall and early winter

Yea. I picked up a nice little green one on eBay recently. It was about 3” on arrival. Probably 5 or 6” now. I like the small ones better. I feel like they handle collection and transport better than the giants. This one settled in quickly and the tentacles are already extending nicely
4a600c76b68320ec6f3b5822551748a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea. I picked up a nice little green one on eBay recently. It was about 3" on arrival. Probably 5 or 6" now. I like the small ones better. I feel like they handle collection and transport better than the giants. This one settled in quickly and the tentacles are already extending nicely
4a600c76b68320ec6f3b5822551748a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have the name of seller? Would like to keep an eye out for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

First post this year. My small green carpet. Only slightly larger than a coffee cup.
attachment.php

Attachments

• GreenHaddoni2019042601resized.jpg
    GreenHaddoni2019042601resized.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 1
My multicolor Gigantea. I see red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. Full Rainbow Gigantea. The picture below was unedited, not even automatic adjustment. I did take it using underwater setting of my camera. Using normal setting result in a picture with somewhat bluish tint.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Gigantea2019080303MulticolorResized.jpg
    Gigantea2019080303MulticolorResized.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 3
Back