Where to buy an electrical control panel

Hi,

I am Henry's girlfriend. Henry's very sorry but he is unable to purchase the eletrical panel as planned. He's is unfortunately caught in a personal crisis at the moment and is unable to reply to your emails or take care of this. I will be refunding all the payments that all of you sent. I apologize for the inconveniece and he hopes that one of you can take of this. Sorry once again and thank you.

group buy

group buy

Hope all is well with the crisis....best wishes..

If he would like, I can take care of the group buy if I can get the info of the seller...

G

I have just gotten refund by Reefguy714 with full amount. I wish him the best luck. Please update your status whenyou can.

Great guy to deal with. And now my question is " can I give him a possitive feedback in Feedback Forum?"

i think i got my refund as well... lol... i'm stupid like that. so who's going to do the group buy now because i would like 5.

Since I'm the one who originally brought up Pro Gear Warehouse, I don't mind taking over the group buy. I've had some dealings with Tom before so I have all the contact numbers. LMK if this is cool and then we'll move forward.

I might start a new thread to avoid any confusion.

Hope everything is well....

got my refund

I'd prefer we kept the group buy organizer in the OC area, not looking to spend $30 on gas to save $5 on shipping :D

If Trung (f-18) wants to handle it I'm fine with that, just pm your paypal addy over this way. If no one else volunteers in the OC area I'll just order seperately, I know there is at least one local guy I can split shipping with..... ~Charles~

I'm still in for 4 but I'm still waiting on refund for two before I can pay who ever picking up the GB. I also agree with JenDub, lets keep this in oc. It seems that there are enough interested in the OC and in LA area that we can probably do two orders or have the order ship to two-diff address.

OK, incase anyone needed to know I just called them. They need a min of 36units at $14.75 + $31-$38 shipping. This comes out to be just under $16each shipped.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7003771#post7003771 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JenDub
Hope everything is well....

got my refund

I'd prefer we kept the group buy organizer in the OC area, not looking to spend $30 on gas to save $5 on shipping :D

If Trung (f-18) wants to handle it I'm fine with that, just pm your paypal addy over this way. If no one else volunteers in the OC area I'll just order seperately, I know there is at least one local guy I can split shipping with..... ~Charles~

Thanks Charles!

I think I should go head and order for the group buy. Here is my concern that I don't have much time to meet up ppl due to work, school and duty, if Raskall (Kevin) can coordinate me, then I will order 36 units. The price should be same as last time $33.00 two units.

I'll check with progear again see what they say then I will start another thread.

Thank all

What do you need help with? BTW are you ordering any interceptor any time soon? I gave my only backup pill to a friend last night. I'd like to have a pack handy just in case.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7005024#post7005024 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by raskal311
What do you need help with? BTW are you ordering any interceptor any time soon? I gave my only backup pill to a friend last night. I'd like to have a pack handy just in case.

call me, Kevin.

why just the OC

why just the OC

I know you OC guys have your own show on TV, but why not expand this to the rest of us...

We can put in one huge order from reefcentral, and then have 2 separate shipping locations...one in OC and one in LA... how does that sound?

I am still in for 2...

G

Back