Where to buy custom tanks in SoCal

tankslave

Anyone know a good LFS that you can recomend for new tanks? I'm looking at a Lee-Mar or Oceanic Starphire Euro brace, etc. 180.

Passion of the Sea
(626)839-5119
19209 E. Colima Rd.
Rowland Heights, CA 91748

cool, thanks Ken! you have the address to coral oasis too? Think i might do some price shopping this weekend... :)

i thought fragfarmer was chris. :p i dont know if i want to drive to upland though... he's got a nice little shop though.

Eric is fragfarmer (I forget his partners name), I was going to get mine from him until I found the deal Scott Berman had. He actually can get a few different quotes from different manufactures just to compare for you.

I don't know of any custom builds in the LBC, but Circle pets and Strictly fish have some great deals on regular tanks. Spend the time making phone calls, then drive to the shops to see some of the manufacturers products.

SoCal Creations is another one for Acrylic tanks you should look at.

No, not president Scott, but Scott Berman. He is an old timer from MASLAC days past. He was the guy for years to get blue torts from.

just got my Lee Mar 180 euro stlye flat polished at a LFS out here in simi valley for $1200

black back with center overflow internally plummed

very nice almost as good as starphire

Back