Where to get Marine Plants

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently received some macroalgaes (Codium, Red Titan, Ulva, etc) from ReefCleaners.org and was very happy with the order and customer support.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13709122#post13709122 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by graveyardworm
Wow nice link Vitaly, they even have some seagrasses available.

Which link has seagrass? Thanks

^ I haven't... but I plan to. I've been in contact with Russ over there and he seems to be a great guy.

Gulf Coast

Gulf Coast

I placed an order from Gulf Coast Aquafarms, The order got held up for 6 days in shipping. I told them at Gulf Coast and they immediately re-sent the entire order free of charge, including shipping, Needless to say I am very pleased with them!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12752908#post12752908 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jamirlima
Well snailsbymail their email keeps coming back to me undelivered. Does anyone know how to get them? Thanks

Well if it has anything to do with the USPS that answers your question.

Gulf Coast Ecosystems did a great job on my order and answered all my questions. I will order from them again.

I talked to the fellow at GCE and he was very helpful. I just ordered a bunch of stuff from there, can't wait!

Also, more than half the links in the OP are either broken or lead to defunct sites.

I talked to the fellow at GCE and he was very helpful. I just ordered a bunch of stuff from there, can't wait!

Also, more than half the links in the OP are either broken or lead to defunct sites.

We got a bunch of plants from Gulf Coast yesterday, and can't say enough good things about the company! Russ was so much help, and the plants are great, prices so much less than anywhere else we've been, and big healthy plants, I would highly recommend GCE.

Got my stuff from GCE today. Wow! I ordered two refugium packs, a "brown" sampler, and some inverts. The refugium rubble is great. Lots of gravel, shells, and coraline clusters and it is indeed packed with worms and 'pods.

I was floored by the plants.5 or 6 bunches of various graciliara, 3 more of "red bush", 2 of "botryocladia" (which is very nice looking), a big fat bunch of sargassum, and, jeez, like 5 or 6 more that I haven't identified yet. I am pretty sure there is some chaeto ane ulva in there too.

All the inverts arrived fine. My mantis shrimp ignored the cheap hermits and snails I got for him and immediatley nailed the poor brittle star. Crap.

I have had very good service from reefcleaners.org. John has very good quality macros and CUC critters. He has also been very responsive to several emails and PMs I sent. Also, I have never had any problems ordering from his website (it actually has been pretty straight forward for me).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back