180 gallon tank thread

cb747

Ive never done a tank thread before so why not? :) It doesnt look like much but this is a 225 gallon Glass Cages tank thats 2 years old. I will be swapping it with my 125 in a few weeks. :) :) Ill post pics as the tank setup progresses. The dimensions are 6 feet long by 18 inches wide by 32 inches tall with a center overflow :) Next up is a good cleaning which will be a PITA because there is no way im dragging it back outside!
27580mini-DSC01588.JPG

HHMMM I was told its a 225 but i guess the numbers dont lie. Either way i got it for pretty much nothing.

It'll never hold water standing up on one end like that :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11662829#post11662829 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cb747
Thanks Lonnie! I got the deal of a lifetime on this. Hows your tank doing now?
happy fishies... but I don't want to derail your thread :)

It wont Larry? Dam! I figured id start a new trend, the antigravity tank LOL
Lonnie im the king of derailing threads and i asked you so do tell :) Besides im allowed to derail my own thread!

Using the following input parameters
Tank Length = 72 inches
Tank Width = 18 inches
Tank Height = 32 inches

Tank volume is calculated as
Tank Volume = 179.5 Gallons

Warren yep its a 180 Aaron and i took the guys word for it who didnt know much about the tank other than its 2 years old. No biggie its still a nice upgrade from my 125 and ill solve a few problems along the way as well!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11667814#post11667814 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pecan2phat
Using the following input parameters
Tank Length = 72 inches
Tank Width = 18 inches
Tank Height = 32 inches

Tank volume is calculated as
Tank Volume = 179.5 Gallons

hey War, maybe you should move back to NY, that place has slowed you down a bit....:rolleyes:

Back