2016 Frag Farmer's Market Info Thread!!!

How about a list of clowns/dottybacks that Soren from Sea and Reef is going to be donating?

Lightning Maroon Clownfish pair

DaVinci Clownfish grade A pair

DaVinci Clownfish grade B pair

Flurry Clownfish pair

Domino Clownfish pair

Picasso A Clownfish pair

Spotcinctus Clownfish pair

Orchid dottyback pair

Neon Dottyback pair

If you have not seen his fish in the past they are GORGEOUS fish and all aquacultured up at his lab in Maine.

We will be there with lots of nice corals and some equipment including
2x mp40wes
Kalk reactor with magnetic stirrer
Chiller
Uv light
Possible a custom sump from a 150 gallon system capable of more (pm if interested)
Various other bips and bobs

ummm ... Sea and Reef Pairs...Can't wait...... more tickets more containers.. more tickets...tickets...Corals and Tickets...

BTW -do you think 10,000+ views is a lot?...

Heck yes it is. Half of it is us idiots babbling and drooling. As soon as you posted the new dates last year we have all been waiting. Can't wait for this event to be two days, then you're national. Great job Jon as always!!!

Just a sneak peak of one of the big boy magnetic frag racks. At almost 30" and 50 plugs , on 1/2 acrylic.
fc0abd209260e16fb1e04c35cace96c6.jpg

This is going to be Great. Tons of corals, not just the run of the mill. Matt come find me at the A.R.K table. if you can't find a fox flame. I will make sure you get one. If I have to give you my piece. There is a few people bringing it. As for the tyree fire ice. I will bring a special frag just for you. I will make sure you have both pieces if that gets you in the door not saying they are going to be huge frags. But do not take away from the HUGE selection that is going to be offered , this is the best Show in the Northeast . and maybe this side of the Mississippi. Atleast in my book! even if those are the only 2 coral you have your heart set on. Enjoy the MASSIVE Raffle Jon and his team have put together. I for one thank him every chance I get for this great opportunity and for all the hard work he does. Thanks Jon

Haha I didn't mean I wasn't going to go because of that but thanks. I'm not used to having such a small tank so I'm being super picky about what I put in. I Probably only have room for a dozen frags so I have to be picky! Going from the 180g to a 10g is a huge down grade, but it's what I can afford right now and it's better then not having a tank at all!

Back