2016 Frag Farmer's Market Info Thread!!!

fitch4

93643c59-5f3c-4b38-b26b-f97e5f1a91c5_zpstctvbj0u.png
Here it is! I will have a bunch more info to share in the next few days/weeks as things come together. Once again this year looks to be bigger and better than previous years. Most of the old vendors are coming back (including all of the big names and popular small ones) but I do still have room for a few more sellers if any of my local brothers and sisters have some extra frags around. Just get it touch quick because I am already close to FULL!
More details to come...

Last edited by a moderator:
The flyer says March 5th, 2015? Obvious typo, just didn't want you to print them and not notice.

oh snap, what is the actual day? the 6th? oh man hope its not second weekend of month as i wont be able to make it 0_0.

Oh man, totally can go back in time.... I have my Hot Reef Time Machine... but its out of fuel at the moment. It runs on Acropora Eggs, and my dreams, have the dreams but no acro eggs sadly. Guess we shall go with 2016.... blah still too early and not enough coffee, look at it again and still didnt see it -_- lol.

Thanks for clarification!

I love the flier artwork!

Can't wait! The past few years have been awesome. As a vendor for the first time, I'll be bringing tons of 100% hobbyist tank grown frag goodness!

Thanks! This is the first year I have had a student design the "poster" and she did a great job.
Thanks to our local mod, DgenR8, the date is now right as well!

Back