2016 Frag Farmer's Market Info Thread!!!

Total number of attendees was 1011 !!!
Pretty sure that makes it easily the biggest one in the area...

That's incredible brodda! I ran into a post I made a few years back talking about how crazy it was at the time you broke 800 visitors! Keep up the great work man, and as soon as you set the date for next one, ill sign up this year for a table! Big plans for next year sir, starting my builds and throwing them in a box labeled FFM 2017! lol

Congrats!

March 11th, 2017. I am going to start filling spots earlier this time around to get the list filled up earlier - like in the next few weeks/months. I have big plans for the 10th anniversary of the FFM as well!

GREAT! thank you, and assuming I don't get "transferred" again this falls on second weekend which puts me int he clear! As of Now.... lol.

Sign me up for a table please! :),
Raffle will have at least 1 Frag tank, and many accessories from Racks, to Holders, organizers!

Nice broke the k mark! Well count me in for next year!! Jon Thank you again for all your hard work and for putting this together.

March 11th, 2017. I am going to start filling spots earlier this time around to get the list filled up earlier - like in the next few weeks/months. I have big plans for the 10th anniversary of the FFM as well!

Cant wate. ill get my club up there this time. These guy are silly rabbits they think its far. when its not :wave:

I know, I know...
The biggest problem with two days is that I want it to be available to the hobbyist to sell. If it becomes two days, hotels would be needed for everyone, which brings the cost up for the little guy significantly. The whole idea behind the event was to get the big show feel without the big show cost. It is also the reason why I don't want to move it away from the school. People complain every year about the crowding but I want to keep it here so I can keep it cheap for everyone (although, we will see how much the school charges me this year...)

I know, I know...
The biggest problem with two days is that I want it to be available to the hobbyist to sell. If it becomes two days, hotels would be needed for everyone, which brings the cost up for the little guy significantly. The whole idea behind the event was to get the big show feel without the big show cost. It is also the reason why I don't want to move it away from the school. People complain every year about the crowding but I want to keep it here so I can keep it cheap for everyone (although, we will see how much the school charges me this year...)

Getting the room.. $100, Kicking Bobby out at almost 4am... priceless!

Total number of attendees was 1011 !!!
Pretty sure that makes it easily the biggest one in the area...

That's amazing! Thanks for putting on this amazing event and a big thanks to all the student volunteers that were so helpful. Let me know when we can start reserving tables!

Back