240g tank w/fish room build

Ok so I got the stand design complete.

Here is a pic of the drain system. Each 40 breeder will have a durso setup x2 one as a main drain one as a back up. I'm not super happy with the plumbing routing so suggestions welcome.

I will have one side drain to the sump and the other side drain to the fuge. The dart will pull from both tanks.
20150427_224417_zpsomghc6sa.jpg

I am very happy with the return plumbing. I'm good at this part since I have installed so many irragation systems I understand pressure and flow losse pretty well. But u r welcome to help me make improvents. Each tank return will have a valve to control if needed.

13b168fcf23c487e9721324e0f086112_zps4octgolt.jpg

Ok finally had a few minutes to work on the room.

Got the Rodin unit, water holding station, auto water changer system, and all the hoses run to new location. This had to move cause it was in the way of the sump for the 240 and the stands for the 40 breeder units

Pic of the tubes going through the wall. Not the prettiest. ;(
20150504_140159_zps8ritudrm.jpg

Rodi new location
20150504_140210_zpsqa5gubuw.jpg

Water storage new location
20150504_140228_zps0meh6bf0.jpg

Hope to get time to work on it the next couple days. Need to get everything else out of the room and cleaned up ready to build the stands.

Roger wasn't the math 1 stage per every gallon? :)

The math was simple for sure... 2 years ago lots of dead coral. From what I believe chloramines. so went from a 4 stage system to a 7 stage. As I said if there was room it would be 9. The 3 on the right are my DIY co2 scrubber.

Roger

Well the first tank in the new fish room was not planned but i picked this up today. Had to move the electrical to fit it in. Also had to modify stand to fit in the room and to make more functional

Awesome dimensions ...how are you going to have your supplies.feed the tank .....and is that the new coral grow out tank

Awesome dimensions ...how are you going to have your supplies.feed the tank .....and is that the new coral grow out tank

Not sure yet what it will be. Since it is so close to the display it maybecome the sps frag tank. Or i will move the tank to the other stands when they r built and it will become a look down tank for zoanthids. We will c. As far as how it will be feed. I will be using a few reeflo darts to feed all the tanks in the fiah room. Quality nobody cab deny. The dc pumps use less watts but not by much. The dart is very efficient.

Looking great Roger. When I went 7 stages on my RODI I thought I was a little over the top but you have me beat. But then again just like you if I had more room I would put 2 more DI's in. Funny When i was over at Travis place and saw that frag tank I thought this would be a great look down zoa system. Great job!!

Looking great Roger. When I went 7 stages on my RODI I thought I was a little over the top but you have me beat. But then again just like you if I had more room I would put 2 more DI's in. Funny When i was over at Travis place and saw that frag tank I thought this would be a great look down zoa system. Great job!!

His is actually only 7 stages. The rest is a DIY CO2 scrubber or something.

I agree on the lookdown zoa/clam system.

Life keeps getting in the way. Desided to have the stand built by another tbrc member jfoltz as i just dont have the extra time right now.

It will be a simple clean look for the stand. Painted white with a quality latex paint.

Purchased the wood today.

Back