Anyone else hate the new RC?

IMO, the old RC looked better, more distinct, not like a lot of other boards. But now it works a lot better! The search function is always there, with loads of useful options for searching. Everything loads quickly and every day I'm discovering new functions that the old board didn't have.

Anyway I know I'll get used to the look of things. Before I know, I expect I won't even remember that I preferred the old skin. :)

I had a buyer lined up for my chiller over the weekend. RC deleted all traces of him durring the switch. So annoying. The site seems sluggish and less user friendly now. I'm not a fan.

I actually thought it was much faster. The search function is light years better than it used to be. I am happy with the changes, that old format was ancient.

Ok fine I'm getting used to it. Really wish I could get me emails and posts back from Friday and Saturday though.

RC didn't so much look distinct as "classic" :lmao:

Much of it's look had to do with it's date and the mods made to it to keep it functional. I'm sure there will continue to be changes to it as the staff gets time to tinker with it. I am willing to bet they have plenty of issues to deal with after that big of a changeover.

The ease of multiquote and the ability to preview threads is more than worth it. I also like how easy it is to see if someone is online or not.

Of course I miss the way it looked before, but I'm guessing I will get used to this one. And I feel like it runs significantly faster than it did before :beer: .

But where did the occupation listing go under our names on the posts? There goes my motivation to be successful in life :wavehand: How can I have a predisposition now about someone's ability to answer my question based on their occupation :spin2:

I'd give it all back just to get my little red house back. :(

:lol:
You're little red house is now your "home Page" found in the dropdown menu above your avatar. But it would be nice to have that moved back to the little red house........ Is it even possible???

Back