aquaforrest locally?

toddmau5

Does anyone know if any of the LFS sell aquaforrest? was going to start triton but hearing too many horror stories about availability. Cant make the trip to orlando today either. Also if anyone is in need of triton I have a full set.

I love my aquaforest. I use their salt and their 3 part. I get mine from Tim @ A Tropical Reef.

Thanks, a bit out of the way. Do you remember what they are charging for the 3 part? I stopped in another local store and they wanted $109 for the 3 part and I almost passed out

Selling above MAP is no bueno for the brand, this does not sit well with hobbyists, and quite honestly drives customers online. There are currently only a couple of stores that carry in Tampa, most popular are reluctant, for there own reasons. I spoke to potential new store owners in S. Tampa area, soon to be, they have decided to carry the lineup. Every store in Tampa has access to the products through their distributor, as a FYI :)

Selling above MAP is no bueno for the brand, this does not sit well with hobbyists, and quite honestly drives customers online. There are currently only a couple of stores that carry in Tampa, most popular are reluctant, for there own reasons. I spoke to potential new store owners in S. Tampa area, soon to be, they have decided to carry the lineup. Every store in Tampa has access to the products through their distributor, as a FYI :)
Yeah I was appalled, they had the sign written like they were making a deal. I don't like bashing anyone which is why I'm not mentioning the name but it really didn't seem right. I'll keep looking locally

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Well I started my tank with AF probiotics and now I run 80% reef salt and 20% probiotic salt. I have used the 3 part from the beginning of this tank. I know some people have better results when they start with all AF products instead of switching from others.

Back