Campbell's 120x36x30 In-Wall FOWLR

I'll definlty have to make a trip to CO if you get the Debelius! Im trying to find the line to get in for a pair of Interruptus!

Not to shabby there Mr. Campbell.

Weren't you talking about maybe doing a Clown Tang??

Thanks Kirk! Come a long way huh?

I was thinking about a clown tang, but nothing serious...I may be thinking about that and an achillies tang...

Thanks Stacie! I am thinking about 1-2 ofthe following:

- Lennardi Wrasse
- Femaninnis Wrasse
- Rhomboid Wrasse

And a final angel from RCT:
- Debelius
- interrupta pair
I do not think rtc will have debelius angels there are no diver in mauritius that can collect them
Thy are 75m deep same as hawaii mask angels

I do not think rtc will have debelius angels there are no diver in mauritius that can collect them
Thy are 75m deep same as hawaii mask angels

Hey Yuri

Frank received a pair early this year ;). There will most definitely be Debelius

Thanks Stacie! I am thinking about 1-2 ofthe following:

- Lennardi Wrasse
- Femaninnis Wrasse
- Rhomboid Wrasse

And a final angel from RCT:
- Debelius
- interrupta pair

Geez how can you choose between those choices.

I have always wanted a pair of Debelius maybe this time around!!!

Yuri - that is true for that particular shippment. There were a few Debelius that were brought in earlier this year that were never discussed on the forums, but they were here :)

Yuri - that is true for that particular shippment. There were a few Debelius that were brought in earlier this year that were never discussed on the forums, but they were here :)

that is nice
i know of a collecting trip in the midel of next year
i have booked one for me

Sometimes you and Copps and the rest of you remind me of the mafia with all your super secret inside scoop on what angels are in the states and who has what. The Angelfish Mafia. Can I be a member? You can all me Prospect if you would like! ;)

Sometimes you and Copps and the rest of you remind me of the mafia with all your super secret inside scoop on what angels are in the states and who has what. The Angelfish Mafia. Can I be a member? You can all me Prospect if you would like! ;)

The first rule of Fish Club is...you don't talk about fish club
The second rule of Fish Club is...you don't talk about fish club

So to answer............................................. ;)

Back