Campbell's 120x36x30 In-Wall FOWLR

Bastige!!! :uzi:

In the immortal words of Roman Moroni

Im a "Faargain ICEhole!!!"

moroni.jpg

Yeah I agree, but talked with Jake and they were in the process of moving to proper places. They were stunning...we shall see if Santa gives me an early present.

Well...while I am waiting on getting new and exciting fish for the big tank, I have started to focus a little on the reef tank.

So far I have just a tad of what it will eventually be. I have 100 more pounds of Live rock to go in and LOTS of more coral after the holidays.

So far the showpiece of the tank is a huge Pink and Green Lobo and a nice true Sunburst anemone.

I have the following coral:
Red Monti
Idaho Grape
Red green and Purple acans
Gold torch
Purple hammer
Neon green and purple hammer
Neon green frogspawn
Duncans
Blue and Orange Ricordia

Lost a nice frag of blue acro due to overdosing my Alk...this reef thing is tougher than I thought ;)
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e-jdtmQcr1g?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e-jdtmQcr1g?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Red Monti
Idaho Grape
Red green and Purple acans
Gold torch
Purple hammer
Neon green and purple hammer
Neon green frogspawn
Duncans
Blue and Orange Ricordia

What the heck are these strange names??? I don't recognize any of these fish. Must be a bunch of new hybrids :hammer:

where are the angels that tank need angels
:sad1:
Trust me...I have been trying like crazy to talk myself into putting in some angels, but I am going to refrain as I want a full fledged reef and don't want anything inhibiting my coral. I had the 180 as a lpS reef 4 years ago and the emperor and blueface demolished the entire thing.

where is this tank set up in relation to the bigger tank? pics?
The 180 is on my main level in my office. I will snap some pics when I get back home from Dallas.

Not if he enjoys his corals. I used to have a reef with angels, now I have a fowlr a few corals, lol!
Exactly!

Rubbish! A reef tank without angels is like leaving McDaniels as head coach of the Broncos :lol:

Back