Club Day Store Event!!!

Tomorrow is the day. I thought I got out of going to work at 5am but the person that was gonna go in early for me husband is having heart issues so I may be a bit grouchy but hopefully not. I got a case of monsters hopefully that will help

I will be there! For anyone that misses me! Also!!! I went by today, and the sps is looking sick. Some rare peices! Also looking forward to the after party, after party!

Okay everyone, another updated list!! :dance:

Also, a bit of clarification...Justin will be doing a talk on both hydrogen peroxide and a talk on grafting corals! Awesome right?!

Here are tomorrow's fish specials...

Red Fairy Wrasse- $18
Small Hippo Tangs- $30
Medium Hippo Tangs- $65
Powder Blue Tang- $40
Aurora Goby- $30
Yellow Coris Wrasse- $18
Canary Blenny- $20
Condei Fairy Wrasse- $40
Coral Beauty- $22
Green Hue Coral Beauty- $30
Small Yellow Tang- $29
Large Yellow Tang- $45
Debelius Fairy Wrasse- $30
Gold Rim Tang- $38
Small Purple Tang- $99
Large Purple Tang- $150
Scopas Tang- $24
Powder Gray Tang- $50
Orange Shoulder Tang- $50
China Wrasse- $40
Yellow Tail Tamarin- $50
Bangaii Cardinal- $13
Green Chromis- $3
Diana Hog- $30
Firefish- $12
Fiji Lined Sand Sifting Goby- $28
Fiji Blue Eye Cardinals- $18
Flame Angel- $40
African Midas Blenny- $40
Target Mandarin- $8
Ultra Flower Anemones- $99

There will be specials on all ReefGen items brought by Justin.

:bounce2: For every $50 spent a raffle ticket will be given. The raffle prizes are gift certificates for $100, $50, and $25 :bounce2:

This is going to be an absolutely AMAZING event!!! We can't wait to see everyone there!!!​

Cheapest ultra nem pricing seen anywhere. Some claim ultra, however bob brings in some crazy stuff. What an awesome lineup. :beer:

TYPO! Change on sales. Buy two frags and get the third frag for free, equal or less value. Excludes DR corals.

I was there this morning, cant make it tonight. They have a crazy selection of corals and fish. Def worth the trip.

I just picked up a nasty Pearlberry frag. I've been looking for this piece for a long time. Thanks bob for ending my hunt. Tons of stuff to choose from today don't miss out. That place was already packed

Awesome time! Thanks for hosting this event Bob and Ryan. Picked up a few sweet pieces and a trio of Bangai Cardinals. Also learned a lot from Justin's talk. It was definitely worth the drive :)

:beer: Had a great time tonight. Thanks for everyone who put this together. Bob had beautiful stock and even better prices tonight. Well worth the 1.5 hour drive. Good times!

I picked up one of the flower nems from Exotic about a month ago. Put it on a rock I thouht it would like and it hasn't moved more than a 1/2" from that spot. great addition to the tank.

I have been buying quite a few of those, best selections around, and at that price, it couldn't be beat. These are also very hardy, don't loose color, and really nothing to do with them but enjoy their beauty!

Kind of shocking but I came home with all acros. The only euphyilla they had that I wanted was in there display tank and they wouldnt sell it to me. I wish I got a pic of it but it was green with orange hammers. I believe missy got a pic of it.

Back