Club Day Store Event!!!

Kind of shocking but I came home with all acros. The only euphyilla they had that I wanted was in there display tank and they wouldnt sell it to me. I wish I got a pic of it but it was green with orange hammers. I believe missy got a pic of it.

That hammer was freaken sick! I would have loved to taken it home.

I wanted it so bad. He told me to leave my name and he would get me one. It was kinda hard to talk to anyone a d I ended up forgetting about it. Im sure it was big dollars so I probably wouldnt have been able to buy it anyways but who knows. I have the same orange wall just lile it and it does have a bit of green in it but no as green as that one.

Hopefully the picture will be attached

Flowernem.jpg

Bob and Ryan provide a great environment and great customer service. I drove in from the Berkshire in Mass just under 2 hour travel. I had a great time and came home with 6 frags 10 hermits and 5 snails :0) Good times. P.s. thanks for the pizza.

Last edited:
There was pizza!!! Man. I know Justin C. brought in some rare pieces - any one grab the project X or wilsoni symphyllia???

The only other time I have seen a true orange and green wall hammer was from Dr Macs website and it was either 3 or 4 hundred buckaroos.
Very nice piece from Dave!

Back