Club Day Store Event!!!

Munchie1976

You waited patiently for the announcement so, here it is...mark your calendars folks!

Club Day Store Event

Bob's Exotic Fish & Corals
874 Boston Post Road
Milford, Connecticut

May 25th 2014
5:00pm - 8:00pm

This will be open to everyone but, CTARS members will get the AWESOME deals!!! Do you have your card?

Justin Credible will be at the store to say hello and talk with everyone!!!

yjuhymet_zps8c9bbf1b.jpg

Justin's Bio:
Justin Credabel Grabel was born and raised in New London, CT. He starting keeping and breeding fish at the ripe old age of 11, which kicked off a lifelong passion for all things aquatic.

Over the years Justin has developed methods for propagating the various species of Goniopora, fusing coral through grafting techniques, and pioneered the use of hydrogen peroxide in coral husbandry.

Recently Justin and his lovely wife and children moved back to the East Coast from Los Angeles, where he was running large scale coral aquaculture operations.

After 18 years in the aquarium industry on the retail and wholesale, it was time to start a new venture, Reef Generation, with fellow industry veteran Laura Birenbaum. In partnership with Atlantis Long Island Aquarium, ReefGen is growing and marketing coral, fish and other aquatic organisms with the dream team including aquarium curator and co-founder Joe Yauillo, and fish breeding expert Todd Gardner.

Justin Credabel's food, Goniopower, developed for the successful aquarium culture of Goniopora has been released by Two Little Fishies, and is available at retail and online stores around the globe.

Justin is also a musician and finds the line between art and aquariums blurred. His band Incognito Sofa Love has been playing the last 13 year and can be seen online, heard on CD or experienced in person.

We will post the CTARS member sales as we get them! :)

Justin is the one that got me started in the saltwater hobby. I used to get my hair cut at johns barber shop right next to fin amd feather over 10 years ago. I have always lived anything to do with fish and wanted to start a tank was planning on freshwater. I walked in kinda talking crazy I said I would live to do salt but have always heard it was very hard. He said it wasnt to bad so I went with it and bought a 55 gallon with a helios pc light. He got me started another day I walked in and they were upgrading their display tank from a 90 to a 180 so I bought the 90. That was my first tank with a sump. I ended up moving and my uncle has that 90 still. So it will be cool to see justin its been a very long time

Woot woot!!! Nice and close...I'll be there laughing at everyone spending there money on awesome livestock...lol...

Or i'll be the sad guy in the corner... :(

Woot woot!!! Nice and close...I'll be there laughing at everyone spending there money on awesome livestock...lol...

Or i'll be the sad guy in the corner... :(

Lol, you should be the one out back smoking up some grub on that smoker of yours. :thumbsup:

Theres gonna have to me alot of monster involved for me to make it. Work at 430 am on a holiday weekend. Ill hopefully be there.

Here it is folks...a starter list of this weekend's sale!
:)There is more to come :)

Justin will be doing a talk on Hydrogen Peroxide and its uses to fight algae!

Dan Rigle Corals $40-$50
Coral Frags- Buy 3 get 1 free (excludes DR Corals)
Mexican Red Legs/Blue Leg Hermits- $0.65
Scarlet Hermits- $2
Mexican Turbo Snails- $2
Astrea Snails- $0.99
Cerith Snails- $0.99
Tonga Nassarius- $4
Emerald Crabs- $5
Peppermint Shrimp- $3
Cleaner Shrimp- $20
Fire Shrimp- $20

Brightwell Supplements/Foods- %50 off
Reef Crystals 200g Box- $48
Instant Ocean 200g Box- $38
HoldFast Epoxy $10
ATI Bulbs- $20
Acropower 250mL- $10 500mL- $17
Sera Supplements- 30% off
B-Ionic 2g set- $30
LRS Reef Frenzy Small Flat- $10 Large Flat- $18
PE Mysis Blister Pack- $5 8oz Flat- $10
Algagen Coral Smoothie & Oyster 8oz- $15 16oz- $30
Algagen Tisbe & Tangerine Pods- $10

This will be open to everyone but, CTARS members will get the AWESOME deals!!! Do you have your card?

Back