1-3/8" Maldivian Dracula Goby

This is how the real deal looks like:

attachment.php

But it is also not a Stonogobiops nematodes:

attachment.php

In fact it is a much rarer fish - Stonogobiops xanthorhinica:

attachment.php

(http://www.fishbase.org/summary/4311)

Looks like they have legit Dracula's up today if you are looking.

Special delivery for organs. To my house I took the anthias too. Pairing up with my peppermint ! Going to try for some eggs. !!

It take a lot of money, passion and crazy to buy something like this, buying the Pepermint Angel. Hat off to you. Hope you enjoy him for a long time.

Special delivery for organs. To my house I took the anthias too. Pairing up with my peppermint ! Going to try for some eggs. !!

That would make a lot of sense. If you got babies out of this your investment will more than pay off and a great benefit for the reefing world.

Drew, if you ever get eggs from the Pepps, you need to fly in Karen B. from Hawaii and have her try to raise the eggs! Good luck to you and congrats!

Thx. Yes. Karen is one of 2 maybe i would trust Can try flying eggs or the pair At least with this youngster female wont fight with my older one. Infact i hope he chases that tail around!!!

Interesting.. Maybe it is a generic picture they put up for this fish when it is sold?

I believe I have seen this picture several times myself before.

Why would they change the picture after the fish sold? And they don't do that for others.

I also have a hard time believing that these listings were for the same pair and that it was cancelled twice and then relisted twice under 3 different item numbers.

What's more likely is that someone at DD decided to use this picture when they can't get good shots of the actual fish.

Back