dosing pump

bigdog1428

hey guys,,,so i wanted to start dosing,,,what pumps are you using ?? what should i stay away from ,,what do u recomend??

I use dosing pumps that were changed out from a nursing facility. The pumps are solid workhorses, however the hoses fail.

Some hoses can last a few weeks to a few months.

I think the longer you have the hoses in storage the less pliable the become. Also if the storage conditions are less than optimal, that can degrade the rubber hose quality.

Availability is also a problem. These pumps are not in production anymore and the style of hose has changed from pump to pump.

Those are some of the issues, however I love pumps and wouldn't trade off dosing manually for anything!!!

I don't know how much of a tech geek you are, or what you're willing to spend, but I just got Spectrapure's monthly email today, and they're offering the liter meter III™ Precision Dosing Pump for $339 which is an excellent price, if you want something that elaborate.
I have a hard time saying no to that high dollar flashy stuff.

hey guys,,,so i wanted to start dosing,,,what pumps are you using ?? what should i stay away from ,,what do u recomend??

I know xclusive252 has a dual dosing pump that he is selling. Just not sure if he still has it. Send him a private message here on RC to find out. GL...:thumbsup:

Back