DSPS tank from Thailand (1000 gallon+)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15578518#post15578518 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chingchai
Matt. Thanks.
I have to give big credit to my friend who is the project designer.
She is really amazing!

I visit this thread to get my daily inspiration and humbling experience all in one! ;)

Wonderful tank with a remarkable thread to match!

LL

Amazing thread,counting the days to reach BKK on 25th Sep to see your beauty,Where you getting the RO/DI.

Thanks,

I've been following this tank since the begining. My question is, when is the big couch being brought in to sit in front of that beast?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15584699#post15584699 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Beaun
I've been following this tank since the begining. My question is, when is the big couch being brought in to sit in front of that beast?

I have been wondering the same thing.

wow like everyone said this is just pure fantastic!!! ive been following from the start and is just simply jaw dropping what you have done. You should be and Im sure super proud of yourself!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15586704#post15586704 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by myreefcentral
The transformation of the room is amazing from where it started...Is this your 2nd resident or is this simply for the tank?

Thanks.
This is not my 2nd resident.
It used to be my garage.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15584699#post15584699 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Beaun

On second thought, the big couch may not fit the room.
I am looking for something sleek and modern.

Back