DSPS tank from Thailand (1000 gallon+)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15680968#post15680968 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by blueknight
I spent the last 4hrs reading this post, and all I have to say is WOW. If imitation is the best form of flattery, then one day I wish I can replicate this masterpiece in my home.

Keep the pics coming.

Thanks.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15681517#post15681517 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by meredith1985
chingchai it is great to see rock going into your tank! I'm so excited for you! i'm sure your more excited than the rest of us about your project coming together so nicely. Good luck and keep up the great updates!

meredith1985. Thank you.
Yes, I am getting more excited day by day.

Sawatdee khrab

I read this thread every day, very inspirational. Your design is so clean, I can just look at your setup and forget the whole purpose is for the tank.

I think i would get as much enjoyment as following the waterflow and looking at the equipment as looking at your coral.

Also I haven't been to your country since 1993, and loved diving around Phuket. It would be interesting to see how much has changed.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15681546#post15681546 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by stagcrazy
chingchai i want to thank u for sharing this thread with us, to be honest this is one of the first threads i see people from all over the world posting there congrats and .02 cents. i love everything about your build it is an elegant high class setup and i only can dream to one day own something close to what u are about to accomplish. can u please post were u got your phillips leds i want to get some but havent had luck finding them.

stagcrazy. Thanks.
For LED, you can check on this website:
http://www.philipslumileds.com/

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15681569#post15681569 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Dtronic
Sawatdee khrab

I read this thread every day, very inspirational. Your design is so clean, I can just look at your setup and forget the whole purpose is for the tank.

I think i would get as much enjoyment as following the waterflow and looking at the equipment as looking at your coral.

Also I haven't been to your country since 1993, and loved diving around Phuket. It would be interesting to see how much has changed.

Sawasdee Krub
Thanks for your kind words.
Now Phuket has more beautiful hotels. Come and visit Thailand if you have time.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15681569#post15681569 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Dtronic
Sawatdee khrab

Sawasdee Krub
Thanks for your kind words.
Now Phuket has more beautiful hotels. Come and visit Thailand if you have time.

10/9/09
I add:
- Miracle Mud 10lbsx30
- Biodigest 90 ampoule
- Bioptim 60 ampoule

IMG_2228.jpg

IMG_2230.jpg

IMG_2232.jpg

IMG_2233.jpg

IMG_2250.jpg

IMG_2245.jpg

IMG_2247.jpg

IMG_2249.jpg

Second day of aquascaping, it is tougher than the first day.
We can't take water out too much or the top layer rock will collapse.
Also we have to use nylon-sling to support the rock.
And scuba is a must to bond the rock.

IMG_2251.jpg

IMG_2254.jpg

IMG_2256.jpg

IMG_2259.jpg

IMG_2261.jpg

LOVE the pillars in the rock scape! I went from checking this thread 2-3 times a day to hourly!:lol: Simply amazing!

Every time I read this thread, I get more excited about getting my 240 gal display/500 gal system going... just a few more months and $$$$'s to go! I have a lot in common with your setup in terms of equipment and philosphy. Your system is a wealth of inspiration. I can't wait to visit it one day. I promise to bring some fine wine! I just finished a nice bottle of Argentinean Malbec. Yumm! Keep up the great work. I'm sure one day in the future we'll all be reading about this system in a yet to be published book.

What's truly amazing to me is how people can do this and not scratch the dickens out of their acrylic. Very meticulously I suppose...a virtue which is still under construction in my house...

When I win the Lottery!!!

When I win the Lottery!!!

I am going to call you and your team there to build me a tank. As soon as I win the lottery. THis is one of the best planned out builds I have seen ever.

Really exicting, it's comming our every day drug, your thread making us dreaming and dreaming.
You nearly archieve the perfection in the hobby on every term: tank, design and technical.
I guess it will be the same with the comming live stock.
Congratulation.

Well get your Ching every night LOL.
Wife watches her DVR's and me just get my CHing fix.

Nice very NICE

Back