DSPS tank from Thailand (1000 gallon+)

Ching, I am an audiophile and am very interested in your setup. Do you participate in any audio or video forums where you describe your equipment?

Thanks again for taking the time to post the photos of your tank build. I'll never be able to build such a system, so I and many others are living vicariously through your thread.

Chingchai

thanks for share with us this wonderful project.

when u need translate some to Spanish say some.

have you try the Portuguese wine? so good as the corals there in Thai.

i love BKK, how is the life there, still everything in a rush. i spent a mouth there 8 years ago.

best

Pedro Pedroso

nice! you all look so happy aquascaping!. the tank looks soo much bigger now!. you have so much room! omg!.

Hi ChingChai,
Your rocks look so tiny in your big tank, you going to put in coral farm rocks later?

What is the mesh under the rock for? You adding sand too?

Also i wonder how you going to place your corals later. Really difficult to scape such a big tank. I think you ought to install a oxygen pipe for you to scuba later. :0

HAHAHa...looking at those huge water reservatories at the street, i wonder what your neighborhood talk about all that move in and out your home...Those reservatories call more attention than that elephant who came there once...
You must bee kind of superhero of the children around there...
Chingchai....the Aquaman....King of Atlantis....The ReefKing......hahahahaha

Keep on going man, i supose that while i´m writing here, you´re moving a couple of rock set into the tank.....

Go Chingchai...GO!!

welcome.gif

Welcome to ReefCentral pedropedroso:

Now your tank rockon rocks :)is that epoxy good for stickng coral base on rocks.Waitning to see your corals now.I bet you will have lot of clams there.

Just waiting to see in you in 12 days...

Keep up the build.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15680391#post15680391 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ataylo13
That is awesome! How did those guys get in and out of the tank?

Of all the things to marvel at in this thread, it's funny that I am wondering the same thing :D

I spent the last 4hrs reading this post, and all I have to say is WOW. If imitation is the best form of flattery, then one day I wish I can replicate this masterpiece in my home.

Keep the pics coming.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15677519#post15677519 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chingchai
Hal. Thanks.
I know what you mean for your question.
I also am the videophile.

But the problem is I can't buy the house next to mine.
They are not for sale.
People here love to stay in their old house rather than moving to the new one.
everything you made is always great even with limited space

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15678975#post15678975 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fernandokng
Niceeeeeeee! I wish I was this creative :)

Just wondering... Why you using eggcrates? Doesn't it trap detritus?

I use eggcrate in the purpose of making base rock firm. Not easy to move back and forth.
Then I will pour live sand on it after finishing aquascape.
So no need to worry about detritus.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15679011#post15679011 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by joeychitwood
Ching, I am an audiophile and am very interested in your setup. Do you participate in any audio or video forums where you describe your equipment?

Thanks again for taking the time to post the photos of your tank build. I'll never be able to build such a system, so I and many others are living vicariously through your thread.

Sorry, I don't join any audio-video forum.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15679038#post15679038 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pedropedroso
Chingchai

thanks for share with us this wonderful project.

when u need translate some to Spanish say some.

have you try the Portuguese wine? so good as the corals there in Thai.

i love BKK, how is the life there, still everything in a rush. i spent a mouth there 8 years ago.

best

Pedro Pedroso

Pedro. Thanks.
Portuguese wine sounds very interesting. But I seldom see it in store.
Anyway, I will try to find it.

BKK is better than 8 years ago. Still in a rush but traffic is not as bad as before.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15679414#post15679414 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by reefplayer
Hi ChingChai,
Your rocks look so tiny in your big tank, you going to put in coral farm rocks later?

What is the mesh under the rock for? You adding sand too?

Also i wonder how you going to place your corals later. Really difficult to scape such a big tank. I think you ought to install a oxygen pipe for you to scuba later. :0

Yes, I will put in Coral farm rocks later.
I will add live sand when I finish this aquascape.

Of course, I have to scuba to place corals. Tough but must be fun.:p

chingchai it is great to see rock going into your tank! I'm so excited for you! i'm sure your more excited than the rest of us about your project coming together so nicely. Good luck and keep up the great updates!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15679760#post15679760 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Haksar
Now your tank rockon rocks :)is that epoxy good for stickng coral base on rocks.Waitning to see your corals now.I bet you will have lot of clams there.

Just waiting to see in you in 12 days...

Keep up the build.

Yes, it can use to stick coral.
You are right. I am clam-lover.

chingchai i want to thank u for sharing this thread with us, to be honest this is one of the first threads i see people from all over the world posting there congrats and .02 cents. i love everything about your build it is an elegant high class setup and i only can dream to one day own something close to what u are about to accomplish. can u please post were u got your phillips leds i want to get some but havent had luck finding them.

Back